Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:54:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dimensional Crossing

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimensional Crossing  (Read 8278 times)
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: October 23, 2009, 04:58:08 pm »

Neo looked at Sho  "I am no ginea pig, i developed all this and everything is under my terms." He told the boy. NEo then got up and walked over to another station with two guns inside a chamber"I think i have found a way to rip the two worlds back apart and sends us back through time and space allowing the world to go back to normal citys rebuilt before your very eyes and physical forms to revert back to normal, also though letting the people keep there memories." He held the two guns in the chamber, and they fired what seemed to be pure white lazers. "These gun looking things allow me to control my powers and use them, now if i can just make something larger scale that i can move to a central point between where the worlds merged, i believe that i can sacrifice my body and use this energy to fix everything." he told sho smilling at him.

"Awe you wanna kill yourself.. Why not let me do it"Sho said skipping along to Neo's side and smilied impishly "But even with your infinite energy it'll need a cut off point don't you think? Your gonna need a way to control it better unless you risk just rpping the wolds apart all together, and i'm not just talking about from each other"

Sho then moved back to the dest and sat on it before crossing one leg over the other, "You energy is to pure in my opinion. It's like trying to use Uranium to split an atom. the effects won't be good. But, if we had more and diverse energies to meld withing yours it would be possible would it not Doctor Neo?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: