Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:30:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dimensional Crossing

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimensional Crossing  (Read 8267 times)
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #510 on: September 22, 2010, 08:08:22 pm »

Duama awoke to something tugging on his silver hair he winced as he looked down to find a little girl. "Umm....hello?" he said peering down at the little girl. This house wasnt that easily accessible as he got close the little girl poked his nose with her little finger and giggled. "Unca!" Duama looked at the little girl

"....."  Huh?

"LILANA!!!!"
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #511 on: September 22, 2010, 11:26:42 pm »

Duama's surprised yell startled her from her nightmares and Lilana jumped from the bed she lay on. Her hair had come undone and was loose, trailing behind her as she sprinted through the house. "Krysta...!" She burst through the door separating her and her sibling and daughter. She sighed and knelt to her knees. Wearily she held her arms out for her little girl. "Krysta, come to Mommy's arms." The little girl twirled and flew lke the wolf she was into Lilana's arms. She stood and looked toward Duama saying, "Yes?" She looked horrid, she could feel it. Her eyes were baggy, her bones felt heavy, her face was pale. She was drained from the past few days of no sleep.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 23, 2010, 06:45:27 am »

Duama was gasping for air trying to catch his breath. "When were you planning to explain...her?" he said standing as he looked at the child still thinking he was half asleep.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 23, 2010, 09:52:02 am »

"When I felt like you would understand. And now is a good time, since you will not ask many questions." Krysta clapped her little hands and yelled, "Sleepy head!"
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 25, 2010, 03:15:07 pm »

Shine awoke to a booming yell from Duama. Startled she ran out from their bedroom to the living room where she saw Lilana clutching a small girl, who had to have been the spitting image of the woman holding her. Quickly she stepped towards Duama and grabbed his elbow gently. The little girl looked at her carefully, and Shine smiled brightly at her. "Oh, dear. She is a pretty little thing, isn't she?" She looked at Duama, whose mouth was gaped. "Lilana, how old is she?"
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 26, 2010, 12:51:56 am »

"She'll be five in a weeks," she stated to Shine. "She is my treasure in this destroyed world. She will carry on my, and Duama's, clan name and heritage." She stroked her little girl's puppy wolf ears and silken hair. Immediately the young one began to grow weary and her lids fluttered over mismatched eyes, losing a fighting battle against her growing tiredness. Finally, she yawned and clung to her mother, eyes closed, sleep winning the internal battle.

Lilana said quietly, "Her name is Krysta Dylan. Krysta Dylan Cross."
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 26, 2010, 06:37:48 pm »

Duama was at a lost for words. In all this time that he had searched for Lilana it never once occured to that she had started a family. Duama smiled to himself with a sense of pride and contentment. "Unca, huh? Heh I like it." he said gently stroking the head of the sleeping child. "Now we have more to protect." he said as he hugged shine and kissed the top of her head.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
sensationalninja

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #517 on: October 01, 2010, 01:03:06 am »

Shutting the door to his room Devon tuned out the sound of the others speaking. He could hear Duama playing with his newfound niece. He pushed it out and sat on his bed contemplating his task. how the hell do I set up a barrier, he thought falling on the mattress. As he tried to focus on making a mental block all he could think about was lilana. He could hear her voice in his head repeating the word block. He could feel something behind the thought pushing at it. something tried to rip it away. it felt so familiar. With a snap it forced itself against the thought of lilana and energy whipped from his hands. He jerked up and looked at his hands. Suddenly it felt like it was back behind the thought of her. As he realized what he'd done he smiled and stood up. the thought cracked again and energy pushed out of him. Standing still he took steady breaths and focused on the thought of lilana. "I think I've got it" he said to himself smirking.
Report Spam   Logged
onyx_is_radiant

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 01, 2010, 03:46:05 pm »

Quietly Shine slipped from the room as Lilana and Duama's attention was focused on Krysta. She wandered back through the hallway and heard Devon speaking to himself. Curious as she was, she cracked the door open and slipped through it to find herself facing Devon's back as energy flowed through him, and dropped. Then again it began slow and strong. The door slid back and closed softly as she leaned against it, still facing his back.
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
sensationalninja

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 10, 2010, 12:46:43 am »

Pulling the last few bits of energy in him he relaxed his muscles and let out a few easy breaths. He turned around to find himself facing shine. He was lost for words. How long had she been watching him and what did she think? He stepped aay from her and sat on the bed. "Why are you in here" he asked.
Report Spam   Logged
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 10, 2010, 10:41:56 am »

Lilana felt a burst of anger from Devon and quickly found Shine was in the room with him. Her resonance was astonishing. She grabbed her daughter, who had turned into a pup once again, and settled her on her head. Without a word, she moved down the hall and next to the closed door. She would wait to see what happened.
Report Spam   Logged

onyx_is_radiant

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 10, 2010, 10:48:04 am »

"I.." she stammered her hand fumbling to find the handle to the door. "I had wondered where you ran off to. I wanted to make sure you were alright, after what happened earlier. You sorta lost control of yourself." Her hand dropped from door, and she met his eyes with hers.
Report Spam   Logged

sensationalninja

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 10, 2010, 12:47:19 pm »

Looking into her eyes, Devon saw the fear. her iris's seemed glossed over about to cry but they never shed a tear. Looking away he faced the window and saw himself. turning back to her a sigh left his mouth. "I'm sorry you had to see that, but you can't tell anyone" he said standing. As he took a few steps towards her he could see her pressing herself up against the door."Shine, you know out of everyone here the last one I'd hurt is you. so, I'm asking Do not tell anyone about this."
Report Spam   Logged
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2010, 01:38:24 pm »

The door handle turned and in came Lilana, kimono robe loosely wrapped around her waist, loosely hanging from her shoulders. Her balck hair hung long and flowed around her body, the ends brushing her thighs as her energy played with the dark strands. Her daughter stood on her hind legs on her mother's shoulders, front paws on her head, panting excitedly. "Shine...come stand behind me." She held a hand out to her, her different eyes staring lethally at Devon. She began to walk closer to Devon and began to delve into his mind, trying to discover what was happening, why he was still losing himself. She felt a small resistance, but pushed past it. She had perfected all things psychic and nothing could stop her.

She delved deeper and felt that he still had problems containing his power. It was a problem. She had to take care of it. She came out of his mind and stood before him. Using so much power after not using it in so long had turned her hair snow white and her sapphire eye ice blue. "Devon...you need to rid yourself of that excess power. Let me take care of it for you." She grabbed her daughter and placed her on the ground, saying, "Shine, please watch Krysta." Lilana then turned back to Devon and wrapped her arms around his waist, her body pressed against his body. Her face was buried in the crook of his neck and shoulder, smelling his scent and licking his neck. "Let me siphon your energy. Let me help you sleep, Devon" She looked up at him and his eyes were confused but they seemed eager.
Report Spam   Logged

onyx_is_radiant

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2010, 03:44:26 pm »

Shine backed up to the door, fear taking over her. She didn't want this, or to see this. "I.. I shouldn't have come," she said as she picked up the small child and ran through the doorway. Handing her to Duama, she ran outside into the cold and kept running.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: