Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:08:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dimensional Crossing

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimensional Crossing  (Read 8279 times)
sensationalninja

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #525 on: October 10, 2010, 07:25:13 pm »

Devon could hear the sound of a door slamming shut as lilana pressed up against him. Her body was warm and welcoming. "I thought I was making a barrier. I was keeping it back, but some of it got out and she saw..." he said wrapping his arms around her shoulders. He couldn't help but think of shine though. He had scared her far beyond what he thought. Looking at lilana he let out a small breath and felt a chill up his spin.
Report Spam   Logged
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #526 on: October 11, 2010, 11:46:49 am »

When Shine finally stopped running, she found herself in an open field. Her breathing labored, she sat down. The energy she had experienced still flying in her mind. She almost swore some had hit her, but she didn't move as Devon turned towards her. Shine blinked, and the open field started to blur. She struggled to maintain reality, as the energy overtook her. She sat, glass eyed, staring at the scene of her last human memories, mixed with memories that weren't her own. She saw a younger Devon, and fighting. She saw along side, her brother, whose face she couldn't see. Shine's vision suddenly ended and she found herself staring back at the field. Immediately she gathered herself up, and ran away from this field, as she still heard gun shots of which she thought was in her own head.
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #527 on: October 11, 2010, 12:15:43 pm »

"Why does the thought of me help you create a barrier?" Lilana asked, stroking her fingers up and down his spine. She sent a wave of calming energy through him, sensing that he was upset. Through his mind, she saw Shine. Why? She was certain he cared for her. Unlike...

Anger welled in her and she could not control it. She suddenly dropped to her knees and the images came. The helplessness. The rage of that Shifter that raped her...she began to cry and scream. She screamed for Devon and screamed for her brother. She screamed aloud for her little girl, the beautiful product of a horrid act of evil natured beings.

Her own volatile energy was growing unsteady. She couldn't help it. Her own energy billowed from her body, making her white hair flow ethereally. It lashed out as the walls, creating burrows in the wood. Small fires began to spring up in the air, floating and casting shadows through the darkened room. She looked up with empty eyes and with tears down her cheeks, she said,"Devon...? Please...help me...you need my daughter to help. Please...before it's too late."

It was a blessing...and a curse. Her psychic abilities had cursed her with knowing all memories of others and of her own as if they were clear as day. The only ones she could not remember were the ones before her.....change.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:17:47 pm by ValkyrieOfDreams » Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
sensationalninja

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #528 on: October 24, 2010, 11:34:21 pm »

Devon tried to pull lilana close only to be pushed away by the energy and flung across the room. Slamming into the wall be held in what pain spiked on impact. He stood slowly seeing her holding herself as the shadows pushed and pulled around her. He had never thought of these people as more than simple monsters until this moment. She had done so much for him and now she was in pain. Walking over to her Devon forced his hand through her whipping energy being cut in the process. Touching her shoulder he took a firm hold and pulled her to him. "I will help both of you" he said wrapping his arms around her. Releasing his own energy around her. Her flowing hair calmed and began to lay down slowly as the airborne fired dimmed out. As he held her He thought of what this meant for his goal.
Report Spam   Logged
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #529 on: May 24, 2011, 01:03:01 am »

Thread moved.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: