Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:03:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dimensional Crossing

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimensional Crossing  (Read 8272 times)
Veraledy
Figment of the World's Imagination

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: October 21, 2009, 12:27:53 pm »

Scant sunlight filtered through a dense cloud bank that hovered over the beach promising a storm later in the evening for all, Known or Unknown. Chilling coastal waters broke steadily against the shore, disturbed only by a foaming ripple. A webbed hand reached beneath the water's surface and willfully hauled up the youngster trying to hold his breath. "You won't develop gills just because you swallow water." The voice was light and faintly amused as the young boy stuck his tongue out at her, indignation rolling off of him much like the waves surrounding them. "I'm teaching you how to swim, not how to drown yourself." She continued before fading off and watching him study the changes of color and pattern of her skin. Blinking uni-colored orbs Raanan released his arm and looked at the sun. "It's about time for you to be heading home now, Lent." The sandy-haired boy rushed to embrace her before wading quckly towards the beach shouting thank yous as he went. The aquatic woman chuckled, her skin changing shades yet again and she headed towards the beach as well. Normally the alien would have spent the night in the water, but with the storm brewing she didn't want to chance getting injured by any of the debris still being tossed about on the floor of the ocean, and so choose to head into town again.
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 08:34:11 pm »

Jeff sat on a large pile of dirt, looking out at the sunset.  Next to this pile of dirt was a half-built appartment building; Jeff's latest construction project.  The site overlooked the Pensylvenia beach, and so Jeff had made a point of taking a break to watch the sunset every day he worked.  A sandy-hairred kid ran past the site, and a human-shaped collection of water followed soon after.  "Good lesson today Raanan?" Jeff asked, laying back on his dirt pile.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:48:28 pm »

Slowly changing the direction of her course, Raanan climbed up the side of the dirt pile. "There wasn't salt water pouring from his nose this time, if that's anything to go by." She said while taking a seat next to him. "He's improving." Raanan tilted her head at the sunset for a few minutes before turning to the building in progress. "Need any help tying down loose ends before the storm hits tonight? The winds are going to be terrible." The aquatic female asked, stretching in the process, wringing out the simple clothing she wore, leaving it mostly dry, but damp enough so that it wouldn't irritate her unique skin.
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 10:38:29 am »

"He's gonna need the help, it seems that I'm not enough at the moment." said duama as the tall humanoid wolf walks up and sets down an enormous load of lumber, easily a two man job for any human. He looks upon his charge Raanan with a disapproving look. "You're wearing clothes again?! Ugh when will you stop sacrificing your own comfort to have the humans approve of you...few of them are rarely worth the trouble." he said as he adjusted his Gi with a slight bitter tone that brought a frown to Raanan's face, noticing this Duama quickly changes his tone. "The little ones are quite fond of you as you are...you shouldnt have to change a thing."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:02:43 pm »

A white room almost blinding, has nothing in it, nothing but a man placed in a glass pillar in the middle of the room. HIs eyes shit and his body seems to be glowing. Then on the opposite side of the room a door opens, seemingly from no where. A man about 60 years old walks into the room, and stops dirrectly infront of the tube. "Dr. you may stop now, we already have enough." With that the man in the pillars eyes opened, and the glass parted.

"Are you sure you have enough energy?" The Dr. asked, "I have no issues with donating more."

"Yes yes we have plenty the supply tanks are completly full." The man that walked in said witha smile on his face. "Although i do wish to apoligize for having to keep your efforts a secret but the people would not like it if they found out that the free energy source came from some one such as you." He told him, then noticed the Dr. change his expression to almost sad, "I am sorry i did not mean to up..."

"It is fine as long as you fund my research i do not care what you tell the people about the energy, just as long as i can find away to use this power to change everything." The Dr. said to him.

"Well get some rest and we will let you know when we start to run low." The man said as he walked out.

The Dr. walked to the back of this white room and touched the wall and like magic the wall opened up to what looked like a room with a lab attached to it. He then walked to his work desk and sat down begining to work on something.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:17 pm »

"It seems like you happy being their ginea pig arn't you doc?" Sho said sitting on the doctor's desk with his leg over the other seeming to be filing his nails, "The other white coats make me sick."

Sho then hopped off before moving to the widow looking to the open hallways as he scaped his nails lightly across the glass, "oh what i wouldn't give just to strangle on of their neck until i heard it snapped"

Sho then turned to the Dr. Leaning against the glass crossing his arms "So.. any word on finding a way to hoave our world back to normal?"
Report Spam   Logged
th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 01:28:53 pm »

"He's gonna need the help, it seems that I'm not enough at the moment." said duama as the tall humanoid wolf walks up and sets down an enormous load of lumber, easily a two man job for any human. He looks upon his charge Raanan with a disapproving look. "You're wearing clothes again?! Ugh when will you stop sacrificing your own comfort to have the humans approve of you...few of them are rarely worth the trouble." he said as he adjusted his Gi with a slight bitter tone that brought a frown to Raanan's face, noticing this Duama quickly changes his tone. "The little ones are quite fond of you as you are...you shouldnt have to change a thing."

"You're not enough help Duama. I thought you said you could carry two of those things" Jeff shot back, turning around on his dirt pile.  "He is right about one thing though Raanan.  You don't have to be wearing clothes."  Jeff slid off the mound, before Raanan could slap him, and dusted off his pants.  "You might want to get down from there.  I gotta use all of this dirt if we're gonna finish this up in time."
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 01:59:30 pm »

Raanan sighed and stood and slid down the side of the dirt pile, dusting off her feet at the bottom. "Yes, but it un-nerves most of the older ones, because they can't make out the dimensions of my body with my....unique skin." She said while picking up the load of lumber that Duama had set down. "What? I never said I had the strength of a human." The water-breather laughed at their expressions, the shells a windchime in her hair, before turning to looking at Jeff. "So where exactly do you want this?" Raanan asked him amiably while adjusting her hold on it.
Report Spam   Logged

th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 02:09:29 pm »

"Over by that beam's fine.  We'll use it tomorrow," Jeff pointed to the corner beam of the building.  "Alrite, break time's over.  Lets finish up here" Jeff said, snapping his fingers together.  The pile of dirt slowly shrank as human shapes (the same size as Jeff) emerged from the bottom.  Eighteen clones morphed from the dirt, walking and moving like regular human beings.  Jeff and the clones scattered around the site, tying down the beams with metal cables and covering the raw supplies with weighted sheets.  "Impressive, isn't it?" Jeff called, finishing the last knot on a pillar cable.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 02:20:11 pm »

Neo looked at Sho  "I am no ginea pig, i developed all this and everything is under my terms." He told the boy. NEo then got up and walked over to another station with two guns inside a chamber"I think i have found a way to rip the two worlds back apart and sends us back through time and space allowing the world to go back to normal citys rebuilt before your very eyes and physical forms to revert back to normal, also though letting the people keep there memories." He held the two guns in the chamber, and they fired what seemed to be pure white lazers. "These gun looking things allow me to control my powers and use them, now if i can just make something larger scale that i can move to a central point between where the worlds merged, i believe that i can sacrifice my body and use this energy to fix everything." he told sho smilling at him.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 02:25:35 pm »

Raanan started to skip but realized that it would be a bad idea while being watched and so walked towards the corner beam and set it down gently. Standing back to watch Jeff's clones get to work she tilted her head to the side in a shower of teal, green, and purple. "But how much energy does it exhaust?" She asked, while taking a quick glance towards the horizon where a line of solid black was slowly advancing beneath the existing cloud cover. "Do either of you have a place to stay in town tonight?" She asked both of them, she had been spending her nights surveying the ocean bottom for one of her last jobs in town.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 02:26:17 pm by Veraledy » Report Spam   Logged

th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 07:00:34 pm »

"Using them like this used to drain me completely. Now a days i get like, 4 or 5 hours at a time with 18 clones.  I can't control any more than that though, not sure why" Jeff said, tying down the last pillar.  "You can crash at my place if ya want.  It aint much, but it won't get blown away.  I can promise you that"
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
HydingDeamon

Life's purple. And yummy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 07:48:43 pm »

Silence.... Is golden. One of the most beautiful things in the world. Alanya smiled up at the slowly dissappearing sun, enjoying the comfort of only herself. Life had been too hectic. Too loud. She'd been alone now for three days, travelling the Unkown. Truthfully, she was lost, but it was okay, because it was soon to rain. She held out her hands as the first few sprinkles tickled the top of her head and she laughed gaily.

It was always so much easier to be by herself, away from the onslaught of other people's thoughts and emotions. Easier to be away from the grim reminder of what happened so many years ago. Away from all the sadness and anger.

Alanya danced underneath the cloudy sky, thinking of nothing but the feeling of the rain on her face and palms. The few trees whispered as their leaves bounced the raindrops onto the soft ground beneath and Alanya smiled at each passing boulder, each pile of rubble pushed along the path. Life was good. She needed neither riches nor close friends, only the earth beneath her feet and food in her belly.

At that thought, her stomach rumbled. She hadn't found sufficient eatings for the past two days. "Perhaps i'll come upon an establishment soon enough', she thought to herself with a smile. 'I can only hope that the occupants are welcoming.

As if on cue, Alanya sensed many beings in the distance, and heard crashes of sorts. Perhaps it was a construction zone, or better yet, a town being ressurrected. She quckened her pace when her stomach growled with an almost angry furvor.
Report Spam   Logged
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 10:19:46 am »

"Using them like this used to drain me completely. Now a days i get like, 4 or 5 hours at a time with 18 clones.  I can't control any more than that though, not sure why" Jeff said, tying down the last pillar.  "You can crash at my place if ya want.  It aint much, but it won't get blown away.  I can promise you that"

Duama looks at him 'hmm, i'd better check this place out. knowing you it may not be that well guarded from beastials like myself."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 04:58:08 pm »

Neo looked at Sho  "I am no ginea pig, i developed all this and everything is under my terms." He told the boy. NEo then got up and walked over to another station with two guns inside a chamber"I think i have found a way to rip the two worlds back apart and sends us back through time and space allowing the world to go back to normal citys rebuilt before your very eyes and physical forms to revert back to normal, also though letting the people keep there memories." He held the two guns in the chamber, and they fired what seemed to be pure white lazers. "These gun looking things allow me to control my powers and use them, now if i can just make something larger scale that i can move to a central point between where the worlds merged, i believe that i can sacrifice my body and use this energy to fix everything." he told sho smilling at him.

"Awe you wanna kill yourself.. Why not let me do it"Sho said skipping along to Neo's side and smilied impishly "But even with your infinite energy it'll need a cut off point don't you think? Your gonna need a way to control it better unless you risk just rpping the wolds apart all together, and i'm not just talking about from each other"

Sho then moved back to the dest and sat on it before crossing one leg over the other, "You energy is to pure in my opinion. It's like trying to use Uranium to split an atom. the effects won't be good. But, if we had more and diverse energies to meld withing yours it would be possible would it not Doctor Neo?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: