Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:50:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Battle for Neo Round 2: Hot Stuffs

Poll
Question: The winner?
Xira
Ian

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Battle for Neo Round 2: Hot Stuffs  (Read 385 times)
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:52:02 pm »

((Everyone can probably guess where they're at >.>))

The two were soon teleported in what would seem to be a colliseum, but not just any coliseum. No this coliseum was a large open mouthed volcaneo in which our two fighters were on a bridge suspended over it. The heat coursed through the aira as flares of lava shot up threatening to take out the bridge at any second. The bridge however would be a rope bridge with wooden planks as the floor. In the mouth of the volcanoe were spots where the colcanoe has cooled and looked stable enough for a person to stand on but not for long.

So fighters. If you will commence.. and do try not to get burned XD
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:48:14 pm »

((wow, nice setting Mar-Mar))

Xira walked confidently out onto the wooden rope bridge. This was her environment. Her walk displayed confidence and sheer glee bottled up inside just waiting to burst free in a glorious display. She smiled at her opponent kindly. "Lets have fun with this and do our best, okay?" She bowed, showing respect to her opponent before engulfing herself in flames and disappearing.
Instantaneously she appeared directly behind Ian and whispered in his ear, "I just hope your best is good enough." She giggled, "Don't fall." Followed quickly by a forceful kick into the small of Ian's back intended to throw him off balance.
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:13:29 pm »

As Xira kicked Ian, He began to increase the weight toward his lower body, and rolled forward, minimizing the damage from the kick. "Its nice to meet you as well" Ian began to say, then he created a sort of gravel armor around his arms, which he then hardened with his flames. With this, He plunged at Xira, and was ready to strike her, but just then, a plume of lava erupted just below them, causing the spot on the bridge to catch fire right as Ian was about to reach her. Trying to think of how to use this as a diversion, Ian covered himself in flame, and ran straight through the fire plume. It was almost too easy to think that she wasn't expecting him....
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 04:36:34 pm »

Catching a glimpse if Ian as he shroud himself in flame, Xira waited for just the right moment. When Ian was close enough Xira made a whipping motion with her hand as though pulling a sheet off of some furnature. As she did so the flames surrounding Ian came to her hand, leaving him exposed. "Peek-a-boo!" she exclaimed, lowering her burning hand to waist level and releasing the fire from it into a concentrated black aimed directly at Ian's gut.
Then, without waiting to see the success of her blow, she raised her hands. Calling a font of lava to rise, and lept up on to it and used to to ascend high above Ian's head, readying herself for her next blow.
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 05:01:56 pm »

As Ian was recuperating from the blow, he saw Xira riding on the lava pillar ascending into the air. He lept up onto it as well, running up with the flow to catch up to her. Upon reaching her, Ian created a pair of vine ropes that extended from his hands. He used these to wrap around Xira. After this, He spun in the air, and released the vines from his hands, tossing Xira into one of the great walls of the open mouth of the volcano. Falling back to the bridge, Ian had to quickly think up his next plan of action. He summoned a great mass of dirt and twigs and leaves to his back in the form of a great pair of wings, then hardened them  and made them stable with a fire emitted from his backside. He then used these to fly into the air, and stuck himself to the side of the volcano, waiting for Xira's next move before making his on.
Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 06:14:51 pm »

Xira fell down to the bridge and spent a second recovering from Ian's blow. Her hair was a bit of a mess with pieces falling out of the black ribbon holding it back. Her black clothes were covered in brown patches of dirt and rock debris. She brush some of this off and stood to face Ian. "That was a good blow!" She yelled up to him. Her hand twitched at her side, something so subtle only someone paying strict attention would have noticed. On command the lava behind Ian started to rise, making as little noise as possible.
Out of Xi's back red wisps of thin flames sprang and began to dance around her. As they did so, she rose into the air and ascended to meet Ian's gaze. She examined his unique wings, flying around and around him to get a better look, making sure to keep his attention on her by faking attack every now and then. Then finally she stopped circling and said, "Are you sure it was a smart idea to make your wings out of twigs and leaves when we're fighting in a volcano?" and at that comment she sleeped her hand in front of her face and went into a elegant bow. And she sank into the bow the lava she had manipulated into position shot with incredible speed at Ian's back, targeting his wings.
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 06:35:14 pm »

It was almost too late before Ian realized that Xira was targeting his wings. In the instant before the arc of lava had reached him, He brought up a large shield of stone that surrounded him, though it wouldn't last too long. Right as the shield had reached its limit, Ian relinquished his wings, and plummeted towards the open lava field below. As he fell, he threw a ball of dirt into Xira's face, knowing that her natural heat would cause the dirt to turn to sand, blinding her. As Ian continued to fall, He created a bow out of bamboo with a string of vine. He created arrows out of wood, and created the tips out of stone. He changed the natural balance of his body weight, lightening it so that he fell slower. This was so that he could aim better. He fired off about 3 consecutive shots before he had to flip over to land. He hit the lava with one hand, and with that, created a sort of molten platform for himself to land on. He knew that he would have to rise soon, as he would only be able to take so much heat, even given his flame-wielding abilities.
Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 06:42:31 pm »

Xi screamed as the sand hit her eyes. It stung but she'd felt worse in the past. In a literally blind fury she raised her hands and started to do some kind of rain dance in the air. The sky above them turned an angry brownish red and from it fell burning little meteors. It was raining fire. And for safe measure, she swirled her hands around like she was stirring a cauldron and the lava resting inside the volcano became as rough as the sea in a tropical storm. After she had stirred things up a bit, Xi felt her way around to the bridge and landed. She then began to massage her eyes, working up tears to clean the sand out of them.
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:04:24 pm »

As the sea of lava raged beneath Ian's makeshift platform, and idea began to form. He had to act fast, too, before the heat from the lava completely exhausted him. As one particular wave of lava began to rise, Ian began to ride it out, until he got to a point where he could leap off his platform and hop onto the oncoming meteors. Ian began to climb the meteors like steps, until he got to a point where he was level slightly above Xira on the bridge. Taking advantage of her still being blinded by the sand, Ian Created a platform of stone right beneath his feet, which he used to launch himself at Xira, tackling her, and plummeting back down into the pit of the volcano. As they descended, Ian threw another large patch of dirt into the lava to form another platform. He slammed Xira into the platform, which crumbled upon impact around her. It began to sink into the lava with Xira buried beneath it. Ian was already scaling the wall back to the mouth of the volcano.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:05:37 pm by demon-fayt » Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 07:16:04 pm »

Xi felt the intense heat surrounding her like mother's embrace, and maipulated the lava around her to form a protective sphere under the surface. She sat here, sweating herself out, waiting for the sand to be washed from her eyes by her tearing eyes.
When her vision had returned and she had more or less recuperated she began her ascent. Flapping her arms as though they were wings she forced her bubble to the surface. With a mighty "pop" Xira emerged. Dirty and sweaty but more or less unscathed. She scanned the arena for the son of a bitch who had tried to drown her in the fiery liquid.
She spotted Ian and began making a pirouette type motion. Again causing the lava to rise, however a bit more violently than before. After reaching bridge level Xira began waving her arms wildly. It wasn't exactly a graceful motion, but then again it wasn't intended to be. Xira was pissed and it showed. As her arms flailed the lava swirled and wrapped itself around her body forming a monstrous version of herself consisting entirely of the lava contained withing the volcano. By the time she was one, the bare bottom of the volcano could be seen and there stood a massive Xira, standing 1 mile high. From it's mouth a crazed roar emerged, screaming for her opponent. "Ian! I've had my fun with you, but now play time is over!!"
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 09:27:38 pm »

Ian, Giving up scaling the volcano, decided to drop back down. He needed to think of something that would bring down the colossal being that now stood before him, and since there was no more lava flowing beneath him, he would expend less energy creating a platform to land on. As he fell, He increased the weight to his right arm, and struck the ground hard. This was all to cause what happened next: the ground began to shake, and cracks began to form in the surrounding area. Ian had cause an Earthquake. As the floor and walls of the volcano began to crack and crumble more and more the desired result of Ian's labor had begun to appear, and he created a raft made from logs to prepare for the occasion: The whole of the volcano was now beginning to flood with the water of the area surrounding and beneath. "that should even things out a bit" Ian though to himself as he saw the figure of Xira begin to shrink and harden in the wake of the flood.
Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 10:45:01 pm »

There was a brief flash of shock and horror on Xira's face as the water flowed into the lava pit she had come to love so much, hardening her lower torso. She could almost physically feel her legs cooling and turning to stone. Immediately she realized that she had to get out of there. Xi erupted out of the top of her giant lava form trying to save as much of the molten substance as she could by causing it to levitate and orbit around her.
She was silent for a bit, utterly shock by what had just happened and trying to take in the new landscape. "Oh....you destroyed it." She whimpered pitifully. "I was really starting to like that pit. I was going to name it Satesh." She glared at Ian. "You just destroyed my future summer home you jerk!" And with that she came to rest on top of what was left of the wooden bridge. She began pulling planks away, lighting them on fire and using them as projectile weapons with the fire as a form of remote control. Flaming planks whirled around through the air aiming and Ian and his makeshift raft with great ferocity.
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 11:18:09 pm »

Floating around helped Ian to gain a bit of control, as now he didn't have to keep dunning about worrying about frying to death. He didn't have time to rest, however, as he saw the flaming planks come flying at him. Ian created a large leaf fan, and used it to blow away at least the fire on the planks as they came nearer to him. After loosing their flame, the planks quickly turned to ash, and so were harmless to him. Ian the headed for the molten legs, running on the water by creating lily pads beneath wherever he stepped. Once he reached the legs, he began to pound away at it wildly with stone-armored arms, creating large chunks of rock that began to fly everywhere. This was good, as the vast amounts of large rock splashing around the arena were beginning to create large waves,and, as an hoped, they were all headed in Xira's direction. To ensure that she didn't escape, Ian rode on one of the waves, and leaped high into the air. He prepared to strike in the event that Xira had managed to escape the waves.
Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 11:37:43 pm »

Xira was furious, she hated water above all else. Especially cold water, and now this fool was pounding on the rock remains of her molten legs? Something had to be up. With unease she noticed that the water below her was becoming increasingly choppy and violent. Xira assumed he must be trying to either drown her or douse the rest of her magma. So Xi decided to kill two birds with one stone. She waited for the opportune time then, when the waves were high enough that Xira thought Ian might attack she threw her magma high into the air so that it would escape the wave and then took a deep breath dove straight into it.
She stayed under for as long as she could bear to, exerting an intense about of heat. Finally she had to emerge for air. She found a nice stone jutting out of the edge just under the surface of the water and sat on it so that from her chest down as submerged. She then giggled. "Look, I made a jacuzzi." She spotted Ian and pointed her finger like a gun. Then out of it shot streams of highly condensed flame, so hot that it glowed white. She made noises as she fired like, "Pew, pew. Dance Iany!" It was obvious that she was enjoying this.
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 12:13:26 am »

Ian, tired of being toyed around with, determined that he was going to finish this. The stream of heat came flying towards Ian, who only had to shift his positioning ever so slightly for it to avoid him completely. Ian's gaze from that point onward never shifted from Xira. Ideas and plans began to form into his head, and one of which, though quite unorthodox, caught his fancy. Ian dove into the water. and created pair of wooden paddles to help him navigate his way underwater. He swam over to where Xira had been floating, and leaped out of the water, and Snatching up Xira as he did so. While in the air, Ian formed a small shell around himself and Xira no larger that the size of a bathroom, which fell back into the water, and began to sink towards the bottom. While in the dome, Ian hardened his arms with stone once more, and rushed towards Xira, executing an onslaught of attacks that could not be escaped. He had begun to press Xira against one side of the dome, before stopping to grab her and slam her into another side, continuing his assault.   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: