Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:29:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Battle for Neo Round 2: Hot Stuffs

Poll
Question: The winner?
Xira
Ian

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Battle for Neo Round 2: Hot Stuffs  (Read 384 times)
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 12:21:55 am »

All while taking this beating Xira was constantly on her toes so to speak. Trying to dodge where she could and damage while she had the chance. She raised her body temperature as well, so that with each landing blow Ian's knuckles were scalded. Then an idea hit Xira of a way she could escape this barrage of attacks. She readied herself and brought her leg swiftly upward. Landing a solid blow to Ian's baby-maker.
She pushed him away from her. "That'll teach you to lock me up with you in a small space and then start hitting on me you perv!!" She shrieked.

((Well that's my 8 posts. This was fun. ^^))
Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 03:35:51 pm »

Ian was almost too late to dull the blow to his groin. A secant later, and he would have fell the full force of her blow, though it still hurt rather intensely. As he saw Xira try to distance herself from him, Ian began to cover the floor of the dome with dirt. From the dirt, he made hundreds of small vines appear, and they began to grip all around Xira, pulling her to the floor, holding her there. Ian stood and stared over her. He said "You really should have taken this more seriously. You wont be able to burn through those vines, either: they gain strength because i've directly burrowed them straight through to the water below. they will continue to grow stronger and stronger, no matter how hard you struggle. It was an interesting match, but I have to move onward." With that, Ian punched a large hole in the side of the dome, letting the water cascade in as he dove out and began to swim to the surface. The sheer mass of the dome, now that it was filled with water, meant that she was not giong to be coming back to the surface anytime soon. Ian rose above the water, falling on more lily pads as he stood. He looked out, waiting to see what was next to come.

(sure it seems cruel, But its over Tongue. and thats what really counts. Not bad, given that i've only had experience with one other RP before.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 02:15:07 am »

thread closed
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)