Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:11:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What are you watching now?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you watching now?  (Read 4343 times)
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 05:32:15 pm »

Historys strongest disciple kenichi! Its got action, comedy, martial arts, and a good touch of ecchi.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 05:47:15 pm »

I have already watched it, im looking for soemthing new. unless it has new episodes, cause the last i saw it seemed like it stopped at like 50, i think
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 06:55:17 pm »

Fate stay night?
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 07:56:38 pm »

never heard of that one ill check it out
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 09:31:26 am »

If you want good Action, I would suggest Berserk, or Baki the Grappler 
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 02:42:32 pm »

Baccano! and Eve no Jikan are good for multiple reasons, though both are unusually short. I highly recommend the former.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 02:43:41 pm by Kadaj » Report Spam   Logged

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2010, 09:24:24 pm »

Now im watching fate stay night, i like it so i would like to say thanks duama on the nice sugestion. berserk and baccano! are next on my list to watch once i finish fate stay night
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2010, 10:10:20 pm »

No problem, its definitely one of my favorites. And the characters being named after mythical creatures is a nice touch.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2010, 08:53:56 pm »

Kuroshitsuji... i must say i find this epic and dark and i love it
Report Spam   Logged

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2010, 03:18:01 pm »

Ink
Report Spam   Logged

Ryoten
There can only be one Blue Dragon

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2010, 11:04:28 pm »

Soul Eater, rewatching Gungrave *love this anime*, DragonBall Kai *don't care what people thinks but its still an great anime in my book*, Bleach, & Baccano!
Report Spam   Logged

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2010, 06:11:01 pm »

Baccano!
+1
Report Spam   Logged

Salvationist
The magical archivist of useless information

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2010, 12:47:56 am »

Just finished watching Last Exile

This anime made me remember why I fell in love with anime, particularly the adventure/fantasy genre. It has it's kinks and some questionable plot development but when the points are hit this hard, its very easy to ignore the flaws. This is the first anime in a very very long time that I actually grew attached to the characters. Honestly I can't give you a solid reason as to why I grew attached to them and I dont think there really is one. Last Exile is just one of those stories that touch your heart like very few stories these days do. This is just my own opinion however. Your reaction might be and probably will be different.

I dont want to spoil the series so im not going to go into extreme detail but I guess one of the reasons I liked it was the fact that it had airships. In all seriousness I know real life airships were very impractical but you have to admit, they looked a hell of alot cooler than these sleek modern styled jets we have now. They just give you that Age of discovery feel, yet exploring the skies, not the ocean. I highly doubt im alone on this feeling.

I feel if I keep at this im never going to stop rambling on about it so I guess im going to stop here. If you always had a notion of exploring the unknown, having "true" freedom then you should really give Last Exile a look at. Also if you played Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast and Gamecube then theres a very good chance you will love this anime. They have a decent amount of similarities.

Thanks everyone for listening to my little rant ^-^ Happy Viewing!
Report Spam   Logged
demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 12:18:20 pm »

This anime made me remember why I fell in love with anime, particularly the adventure/fantasy genre. It has it's kinks and some questionable plot development but when the points are hit this hard, its very easy to ignore the flaws. This is the first anime in a very very long time that I actually grew attached to the characters. Honestly I can't give you a solid reason as to why I grew attached to them and I dont think there really is one. Last Exile is just one of those stories that touch your heart like very few stories these days do. This is just my own opinion however. Your reaction might be and probably will be different.

I dont want to spoil the series so im not going to go into extreme detail but I guess one of the reasons I liked it was the fact that it had airships. In all seriousness I know real life airships were very impractical but you have to admit, they looked a hell of alot cooler than these sleek modern styled jets we have now. They just give you that Age of discovery feel, yet exploring the skies, not the ocean. I highly doubt im alone on this feeling.

I feel if I keep at this im never going to stop rambling on about it so I guess im going to stop here. If you always had a notion of exploring the unknown, having "true" freedom then you should really give Last Exile a look at. Also if you played Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast and Gamecube then theres a very good chance you will love this anime. They have a decent amount of similarities.

KADAJ!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE?!?!?!?!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:18:37 pm by demon-fayt » Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 01:05:48 pm »

KADAJ!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE?!?!?!?!
I can now, actually. I'll go get some.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: