Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:39:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Battle For Neo Round Four: A mind over matter

Poll
Question: Winner is:
Dua-kun - 0 (0%)
Val-chan - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle For Neo Round Four: A mind over matter  (Read 257 times)
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: October 27, 2009, 05:29:28 pm »

The Two fighters were sat upon a block of ice and inpetween them was an iceberg which kept the other opponet from veiw but both of them could be felt. There are other ice bergs around no really solid plane of land.  The water seemed freezing only leaving our heros minutes to survives if submerged.

The two could feel their opponet but not see them. An advantage and disadvantage. Lets see how'd this battle will take place hmm?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 09:38:53 am »

Duama stood adrift in the frigid waters atop his block of ice as looked toward the iceberg. he could feel where the clairvoyant was and that was all he needed. "not too many raw materials here, looks like i'm gonna have to be creative." Extending one hand in front of him a multicolored wind begins to swirl around duama's hand. the ice block behind him breaks up and a translucent spear of Ice forms in his hand. Set on maikng the first move duama leaps onto the blocks until he stands atop the giant iceberg, where upon he spies his opponent. "There you are." Rearing back Duama throws the spear aiming for the hooded opponents left leg with inhuman precision.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Veraledy
Figment of the World's Imagination

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 09:23:00 pm »

Lendoron widened her stance so that the spear grazed the inside of her knee before centering itself in the ice between her boots. Tying back teal hair she sighed at their surroundings watching her breath swirl through the air for a moment. "We'll see who's more creative." She said with a laugh before lightly skipping to another chunk of ice, as the one split by Duama's ice spear cracked in half, the spear still sticking straight up out of one of the halves floating away from her. The woman's eyes glazed over for a split second as she retaliated; still attached to the main iceburg, a slab was slowly melting, readying to seperate from its mother and have its own journey. The telekinetic hastened the seperating process and with her pulse quickening ever so slighty and a directional flick of a pinky finger she sent the mammoth slab of ice hurtling towards her opponent, while picking out her next position in the ice.
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:20:49 am »

"damnit a telepath!" Duama began running headlong in the direction the mass was falling from! once he gained adequate distance he remained on a slab of ice as if waiting for something. As the iceberg lands in the water the resulting splash creates a gigantic wave. Thinking quick Duama usies his slab to ride the wave toward his opponent. "there's no way I can beat a telepath at a distance...that only leaves one thing." leaping at the telepth, Duama slams  into her and immediately wraps her up holding her in a full nelson submission. "let's go for a swim." unable to stop his momentum they both plunge into the frigid water below.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 09:53:12 pm »

Are you always that cheesy? The telepath projected into his thoughts as they broke the surface tension of the the water. Calculating the amount of time they would have before their oxygen supplies ran out Lendoron twisted deftly from Duama's restrictive grip with a belly dancer's move or three. Heading for the surface, with a watery boost, she paced her movements for efficency to prevent drowning to death; Lendoron intended to have an actual fight not see who would drown in arctic waters first. As soon as Heartlace breached the surface and inhaled more of the sumptous biting air she returned underwater to see her opponent, to focus on him more easily as she began manipulating the water surrounding them, actually pushing Duama towards the surface on a solidly gentle current though a good distance away from her. Deciding that he would be fine on his own from there she half levitated herself, half climbed onto the iceburg looking for a spot out of the wind while planning her next attack.
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 12:08:04 am »

As duama breached the surface he smirked a bit. "hmm well your definitely one of the nicer opponents i've fought....telpath, telekinesis....and i wonder what else..." with that duama crouched low as he leapt forward. In an instant he in front of her. "instant movement." duama rears back and kicks the telepath sending her into the air. Once again he seemed to appear above her in the next instant. He raises his right leg preparing for an axe kick. "your mind may be better, but i'm faster."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 01:59:05 pm »

"Is that so?" Moving through the air as she should not have been able to, Lendoron grabbed his leg pushing on it for leverage as she propelled him away from her with a left handed upper cut that you would have expected from a male boxer. Realizing that she had a split second window of time, the teal haired woman reached out with her mind to the spear still floating around the iceburg, zeroing in on it faster because of her blood on the blade, she pulled with her mind and sent it hurtling towards Duama as she fell earthward, landing on the iceburg with a tuck and roll which nearly sent her skidding over the edge back into the frigid water.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:59:51 pm by Veraledy » Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 12:16:38 pm »

Duama outstretched one hand and the spear once again became multi colered wind that swirled around his right hand. "hmm...not bad. but I am faster." he said as he held up one of lendoron's arms sleeves. With shock lendoron looked down and realized her right one was missing. but, she didnt feel tear. Duama had slipped it off before the uppercut had made contact. Duama noticed with the develish grin that the telepath had tried to avoid the water once again. He couldnt but help but feel the same sentiment as his soaked clothes had begun to affect his agility. landing on the iceberg duama reached a hand toward the water. The water rose to meet his hand and began to combine with the wind and take shape.

Stirrer of Seas, conjurer of storms form in my hand... Poseidon's trident!

"HAAA!" As Duama directed the trident in small circles the water behind lendoron began to rise and rear back. then quickly lunged toward the telepath enveloping her.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 12:19:04 pm by Duama449 » Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 02:26:12 am »