Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:13:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Do you think a Vampire could realistically love a human?!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think a Vampire could realistically love a human?!  (Read 201 times)
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: November 29, 2009, 08:04:16 pm »

The title says it all folks. It seems our generation has gotten itself wrapped up in the whole vamp-human hookup. True blood, Vamipre diaries, and of course the Twilight saga.

So I ask you, do you think that any of this could realistically occur if vamps actually walked among us? Or is it the cooked up fantasy of middle age housewives and tweeners? Loopy

Your thoughts?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 08:05:43 pm by Duama449 » Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lil Spawn
The Hellspawn from Heaven

Whoa...you a got a huge boogie right there...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 08:56:39 pm »

Sure I guess...I can't really give my own explanation because I'd just be summarizing all those movies and tv series lol. But yea I guess. Their clan might not like it much, but it's still possible.
Report Spam   Logged

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 05:52:33 pm »

I don't see why not, as vampires are more than likely sadists to begin with anyway. Cross-species relationships would be odd, so making your lover into a vampire as well would make more sense, but you can't really have the whole sadomasochism thing going on that way.
Report Spam   Logged

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

HydingDeamon

Life's purple. And yummy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 01:56:50 pm »

Well i truly believe so. Vampires were once human, right? At least, the second generation and past. So why couldn't they love a human? They still have the same brain and the same thoughts/tendencies, just with a little added bloodlust, as well as a few other major/minor bodily changes.
Report Spam   Logged
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 05:22:33 pm »

Let's go find one and ask.

In all seriousness, though~ If vampires did exist, it would depend on how they're minds worked as to how they would get along with humans.

For instance, most of the media out there tends to humanize vampires--they're basically portrayed regular humans, only with fangs, bloodlust, sunlight issues, and oft-times super-human abilities. If this were the case, I would think that it would depend on the vampire's individual personality as to whether they could fall in love with a human (or even co-exist with humans in a day-to-day setting) or not. You'd have to take into account how strong their urge to "feed" is, how they react to sunlight (do they sparkle, do they turn to dust, do they just need a little sunscreen and an umbrella...), and their personal mentality. And, of course, just like there are good and bad humans... there would probably be good and bad vampires.

On the other hand, what if vampires don't think like human beings after they are "turned"? What if their human side is overtaken by animal instinct, and all they are only concerned with is satisfying their lust for blood?
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: