Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:57:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Tiger-Tiger Woods yall!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger-Tiger Woods yall!!  (Read 206 times)
Munky
spazz

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: December 10, 2009, 06:48:49 pm »

really? you guys dont have thread on this yet?

its like on every blogspot across the net. ok, when i first heard about the situation, i was hurtin....shit, damn near devastated. i felt like tiger woods was MY husband, like, "tiger....how could you Embarrassed......I LOOVED YOU!!". couldn't believe this shit, i mean c'mon....i'd expect this stuff from lebron james, or jay-z or someone like that. but perfect teeth-golf club toatin- TIGER WOODS!? Its so out of character. He's the holiest person us black ppl got, they can't get him too.

then about 2 days rolled over and i was LMAO over the situation. the more info they dig up on this scandal the more hilarious it gets. and the radio is showing him no mercy, killin his ass on the jokes. even SNL attacked him, like the week OF the scandal.

anyhoo, this isn't about my twisted sense of humor. how do you guys feel. do you sympathize for tiger? or is he just a douchebag?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 10:57:31 pm »

Eh... I see this whole scandal in two different lights.

First off, I think it's a bit ridiculous how worked up people get over crap like this. Tiger Woods may be a sports superstar in the world of golf and whatnot, but he's still human. The only reason this is such a big deal is because he's famous as all hell. I mean, come on... this kind of crap happens all the time in the real world, but you'll never see your philandering next-door neighbor in the gossip columns or making the news over his dumbassery, will you? (You might see his wife chase him outta the house with a shotgun, but would blame her?)

But, on the other hand, I also think that people who are always in the spotlight (like Tiger Woods) ought to know how to act. If you're famous and all these people look up to and admire you, you should have the decency to behave like someone that deserves to be looked up to and admired. =/

So, that being said, I'm feeling rather blasé about the whole thing. It's not a big deal to me. I'm a little disgusted, both with the media attention this is getting and the fact that Tiger Woods isn't as "holy" as people always thought, and I've been laughing at the jokes. But, hey... Someone else will probably be in the news a week or two from now, with some new scandal.

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 12:53:30 am »

agreed.

i hate how whenever celeberties slip up the media damn near crucifies them as if their suppose to be "better than that", or above human temptations in life. parents should be their own kids role models , stop looking to tv stars to show you how to raise your kids. yes, he or she may have slipped up but i'm sure if someone was to put a magnifying glass over your own personal life we can dig up something far worse.

on the other hand, I am a little disappointed in tiger. just because of how planned out he had everything. it just makes you lose respect for him as a person.its one thing just to give into a moment of temptatoin, but to carefully plan out your dirty deeds like that....then to continue on with this image, its just sickening. i hope he never gets another razor commercial again.
Report Spam   Logged
Teodora

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:36:45 pm »

Ha I can't believe I'm going to write this, but I agree with Munky. We all are guilty of something, and just because a celebrity slips up He or She are just like us. WE ARE EQUAL! Also there is a group on facebook about how tiger and santa are a little bit alike, but I'm afraid if i write it will break one rule. ha so I won't!
Report Spam   Logged
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:32:05 pm »

But, on the other hand, I also think that people who are always in the spotlight (like Tiger Woods) ought to know how to act. If you're famous and all these people look up to and admire you, you should have the decency to behave like someone that deserves to be looked up to and admired. =/

That's the whole reason this got so much attention.  Tiger Woods, up until this, was the closest thing celeberties had to a saint.  And people knew that.  He was the superman of golf!  But now......... not so much.  He's tripped and fallen off the high horse we gave him.  Do I sympathize with Tiger? No.  Do I hate him for this?  No.  Nobody's perfect forever, he just managed to keep it out of the press longer than most.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 12:22:18 am »

OMG. dudes apology speech was on EVERY CHANNEL. they acted like he was the president or somethin. had his little podium. news cameras everywhere. was on espn, espn2, cnn, cbs. fox, mtv etc. etc. aaaaalll f'ckin day. then after the speech was over they went into like a 3hr segment on "the analysis of tiger woods apology". and im jus like, "damn, i'm missin sports center for THIS SHIT".

they even played it on the radio too. this local hip-hop station i tune into played over robin thicke's "sex therapy". lol. i was rollin Grin

Ha I can't believe I'm going to write this, but I agree with Munky.

damn. 3rd site and ppl still hate me. where is this shit comin from?
Report Spam   Logged
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 04:32:13 pm »

Man...all this for something--someon--Someones he did. Ill give credit to tiger at least his mistresses were hott. Thats more than some athletes can say. Haha and now we know that he's human....AND A PIMP! XD
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 06:36:44 pm »

First JFK, now Mr.Woods. Well, at least now we can prove he's got the greatest swing of them all.
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: