Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:16:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Final Evolution

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Final Evolution  (Read 1800 times)
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2010, 11:33:36 am »

"You seem a bit out of sorts Chris...what's troubling you?" duam said glancing at Min.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2010, 01:29:45 pm »

Chris straightened up, having snapped back to reality.  "It's nothing.  Just got lost in thought." He said quickly.  "Aren't we leaving soon?  We should see if any of these people decided to join us"
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2010, 03:47:00 pm »

Artimus and Shine had left earlier in the morning to make there way to the new town, only to see a bunch of the mutants gathered near the boarder, "Damn looks as though they have taken this place, or maybe they are on gaurd." He said to shine, "that guy never liked admitting he was wrong." he told her as he ducked behind a boulder
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2010, 06:47:01 pm »

As both min and duama reached the border he saw four mutants of various sizes waiting for him, everyone of them cloaked. "well, a bit less than i hoped but doable." he said as he approached them.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2010, 06:54:21 pm »

"Well, I hope y'all left your consciouses at home.  We don't have room for babies in this group." Chris said.  The new mutants laughed with relief.  "Why y'all so nervous?  We wont bite... well, we won't bite YOU.  Humans are a different story.  Name's Chris, but most people call me Min, short for Minotaur."
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2010, 06:12:58 am »

As Shine watched with Artimus, she gasped. She watched as her nightmares had become a reality. She watched as the minotaur and the man pumped the rest of them up. She looked at Artimus, with horror in her eyes. "What do we do now?" she asked without speaking. She knew she couldn't speak, or they would be discovered...
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2010, 12:57:48 pm »

Artimus say him, duama. Atimus eys went wide and without thinking he changed the amunition in his guns. He then jumped out from behind the boulder and fired twice hitting two of the new guys. Once the bullets hit they erupted into a gaint fireball that consumed them. Artimus then got ready to fiht knowing that atleast duama had servived that attack. He then held a hand up to shine to tell her to stay put. He had hoped that through her training she new what to do.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2010, 01:29:56 pm »

Duama sighed as two of the men were on the bellies writhing in pain. He stomped on the skull of the one closest to him, crushing it instantly. "Weaklings. Min, you stay put with the others....this is mine." Duama stepped forward kicking the other weakling into a nearby stream. "It's been a long time....Artimus."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2010, 02:58:19 pm »

"Fine, deal with your vendetta." Min said.  He drew his bow and docked an arrow.  He then retreated back a few feet with the other Mutants.  "Watch and learn.  You're about to see a master at work." Min said to the subordinates, who were still in shock from losing the other two.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2010, 03:44:33 pm »

Duama instantly went on the offensive "I hope you havent forgotten my Feral arts!" Duama moves into Artimus' guard. Then at the very last second he spins right and behind Artimus. joining both at the base of the palm he simulates a mouth with his hands.

Viper's strike!

he yelled aiming for artimus' right kidney.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 03:44:54 pm by Duama449 » Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2010, 06:23:23 pm »

Artimus quickly launched himself in the air to avoid Duama's attack. Atimus then shot five bullets down at duama incinerating the area in a see of flames. although he was not far enough away to not feel some of the effects of his specail bulets. He was a little burned but nothing fatal. He knew that he couldn't risk these little injuries, not with duama as his opponent. He then quickly changed to armor pirecing rounds. And waited to find out where duama was knowing that those explosion would slow him down not stop him.
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2010, 07:20:57 pm »

almost as if to answer the question Duama leapt from the flames. He kept the sun at his back to hinder artimus' aim. He raised both hands above his head and swung down

Gorilla Hammer
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2010, 06:28:25 pm »

Shine quickly stepped forward, no doubt interfering, but it was necessary, since he was caught off guard. She unsheathed her katana in one fluid motion and swung up, towards the attack. The attack was sliced in half, one half burst into flames, hitting the ground in plumes; the other pierced the air and raced at Duama. "I feel like I'm fighting a nightmare, it's wonderful!" she said.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:28:55 pm by onyx_is_radiant » Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2010, 06:51:11 pm »

"Shine!" artimus yelled knowing full well she couldnt handle this guy yet, "If anything keep an eye on those other guys and if they try to do anything deffend me." He said , "your the only one i trust to protect me, but you ahve to trust me to stop him." He said then as soon as she got out of the way artimus began shooting at duama firing shot after shot all at the exact same spot. As if to pound the first bullet through his ungldly tough skin
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2010, 02:00:26 am »

smirking Duama glanced at the girl"Artimus, you old dog you! And here I thought you were a unic or something." he droped to all fours and ran forward shoulder leading

Rhino's Charge!   
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: