Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:19:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

In my absence...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In my absence...  (Read 453 times)
Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:36:47 pm »

In my absence, things have happened. Life has been stressful. Lets go with an overview, shall we:

I'm miserable without the love of my life, as are a lot of people without their other half. Due to being constantly sad without him, my mother declared me depressing, and kicked me out of the house. She said the depression I was in was unbearable. So, I went to live with Steve. Which, was tecnically illegal. He's 18, and I'm tecnically still a minor, at 16. If the school had found out, we'd be in a lot of trouble. So we kept it quiet. His grandmother drove me to school everyday, and I was picked up from school everyday.

Then grandma had to have double knee replacement surgery. This meant she couldn't drive. I had no way to get to and from school. If I was to take the bus, the school would need permission from the guardian I lived with. This would have bring the school into my home life, and they would find out about me staying with Steve.

So, we were able to remedy this situation.

We got married.

And yes, I have pictures.

So, Steve and I are a wonderful married couple. I go to school every day, have good grades, visit my parents, who I love more now that they are happy I'm not depressed. But I'm no longer Shianne Finch. I'm Shianne Clark. And it is wonderful.

The cake:

I don't have many, but the ones I do have, are good. If you've got questions, please ask. I havn't been on in so long, and I appologize. But I hope this news will help you to forgive me and my long absence. I will be on every single day. I promice.

Am I forgiven?
Report Spam   Logged

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 04:22:54 pm »

Holly crap!!!!!!!!! congrats thats amazing im so happy for you... and im a dude lol. yes you are forgiven... sorta  Evil
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 04:24:34 pm »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SHI! MARRIED??!!?!?! Smiley Aweeeeeeeee. That's adorable! Of courseeeeee, because you obviously missed me more than Jakey over here Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 04:36:27 pm »

I missed everyone all the same. I just have to ease myself into some RPs. I havn't even looked at that thread yet. I'm dreading going in there. The amazingness might kill me. But it's wonderful to be back, and I'm glad I'm forgiven for my absence.
Report Spam   Logged

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 04:36:31 pm »

you no what kacie i do not apreciate that, she deff missed me more then anyone here.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 04:39:08 pm »

Yeah, well! You should get into Jake's new one. Just started, so it'll be easy to get yourself into it. Smiley And Jake... You're so... NOT RIGHT!  Loopy
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 04:42:10 pm »

I love the attention, but I missed you both the same.
<3
Report Spam   Logged

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 04:54:24 pm »

its ok shi you can tell her that you love me more so kacie Tongue also shi yeah we would love to have you in my knew rp it would be nice to have the old group together in an rp again
Report Spam   Logged

Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 04:56:12 pm »

I'll have to look through it. I can't wait to get one or a few of the new ideas up and running.
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 07:47:45 pm »

Jeez, shi gets married, spawn gets shot, arcy almost got arrested, Munky left to find himself, kadri-nee had a baby, and mar-kun nearly died from health problems...you guysmake my life seem so boring by comparison sometimes, guess cuz ive never taken an extended absence Tongue. Of course we forgive ya shi-chan   Like anybody else we're just glad you're back with the family.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 07:49:56 pm »

Congratulations!!! <3

And welcome back. I missed you too. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 12:15:05 pm »

Shiii!!!!!! you're back... and married... wow!!!  :D Grin Crazy Thumbs-up :D

welcom back
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 06:34:24 pm »

Thank you all. I'm so glad to be back.
Report Spam   Logged

Veraledy
Figment of the World's Imagination

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 08:18:34 pm »

Knock it off children! *looks at Shadow and Onyx* I'm glad you found me to ask for the link when you did, I didn't think the initial e-mail had missed you. Sorry I didn't check up sooner. But once again congratgulations Shi, you were missed very much. <3
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 11:09:36 pm »

Children? wait a minute... last i checked i was older then you... weird
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: