Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:55:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Bleach Favorites

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach Favorites  (Read 250 times)
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: January 26, 2010, 09:21:50 pm »

THis is were you can talk about your favorite fight,character, arch, or anything else tht is your favorite in the series.

ill start.

my favorite character is zaraki kenpachi hands down. I know he doesn't know the name of his sword and he is kind of a brute... who am i kidding the dude is a total brute hands down. Although i feel he has a lot more insight then people give him credit for, he seems to be pretty wise, in his own way that is.

I think my favorite fight would have to be zaraki vs the number 5 espada, can't remember his name right now. But i think it was epic, and nicely done.

Now my favorite filler i think would have to be the bount one. It just flowed smoothly. It wasnt like these new ones where all the sudden they are out of heuco mundo and have everyone back together to fight these battles in soul society. It fit perfectly into the story and i think the fights were also nicley done, along with the character develpment of the bounts.

so lets hear it guys whats your favorite things in this series?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 02:53:41 pm by Kadri » Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 10:04:55 pm »

1st and foremost my fav char has gotta be captain kyoraku. Despite the fact that most ppl dont know his name he's an unforgettable char. He's sarcastic, laid-back, a ladie's man, not to mention having the craziest bankai ever!! His fight with the primero espada was amazing! But he never once loses his cool, he can even find himself empathizing with the enemy. And to understand your opponent is the key to victory.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 02:59:17 pm »

Yeah i think your right he is an awsome character. He deffenetly lightens almost all moods while at the same time still holding that level of bad-assness.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: