Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 18, 2024, 12:09:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Quote This.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quote This.  (Read 530 times)
Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 04:10:51 pm »

I am Makaze here.

Quote from: statcat
I jumped about 8+ feet and landed awfully and now i'm like...limping
Quote from: Makaze
Horizontally or from a platform/window? Also, my sympathies. I will sacrifice a goat in your name.
Quote from: Greg
I'm pretty sure that ewes are more effective.
Perhaps for Judaism, but I was planning on sacrificing to Odin.
Quote from: Perception
My theme is just awesome.

Note: In my culture, hymens are the best to use.
The laws must be a bit different in your country. Remind me not to go there.
Quote from: Perception
Fixed, humans now.
Quote from: Greg
What a typo...
This made my day.
Report Spam   Logged

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 01:30:10 am »

XD sacrificial hymens?
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 02:46:32 pm »

XD sacrificial hymens?
Yes; it was by far the best typo I have ever seen.
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 08:10:53 pm »

Quote from: Searching for Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
As the first wizard reached the pillars, he jerked in surprise, then raised his staff. Before he could release whatever spell he had planned, a shower of soapy water drenched him from head to foot. The wizard shrieked loudly.

"Blast you six ways from next Wednesday!" he shouted as he began to melt. "This is the second time you've liquefied me! May you and your pet dragon and your triple-cursed wash water turn purple with orange spots and fall down a bottomless pit!"
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 06:46:17 pm »

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."
~Shepherd Book
Firefly

I met someone who will be going to special hell this weekend. They shouldn't let the uncultured into theatres. >.<
Report Spam   Logged

onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 06:05:17 am »

WOOT! FIREFLY! I now don't regret being forced to watch this show/Serenity!(which, I thought was actually really good) I'm not the only one who secretly liked it.  Thumbs-up

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. Because they were holding on to something... There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for. -Lord of the Rings
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 09:17:32 am »

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."
~Shepherd Book
Firefly

I met someone who will be going to special hell this weekend. They shouldn't let the uncultured into theatres. >.<

Remember that gripe I had about my gf's first boyfriend? yeah, he's going there, too. And I'll be the one to send him.

Also, win on the firefly quote.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:18:21 am by demon-fayt » Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 02:11:48 pm »

Quote from: Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce
Roger leaned against the battlement, waiting. Alanna was surprised to see his hair was too long and there were foodstains on his robe--he used to be vain of his appearance. Drawing a deep breath, she put her cat down. "Behave yourself," she told him firmly. She approached to within arm's reach and stopped; the cat, his tail dancing with badly contained hatred, crouched at her feet.

"So," Roger said, his light voice poisonous, "you survived. What a pity."

Alanna grinned with relief. She didn't have to pretend everything was fine and she liked this man. Open war was declared. "Hello, Roger. You look pale. Not enough time in the sun?"

His eyes, lighter than Jon's, narrowed. "You're cocky, aren't you? Killed anyone recently?"

"No. It's so depressing to come back and find one's work reversed." Her nerves hummed as if she were in combat.

A cruel smile curled his lips. "You know who to thank."
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 08:17:24 am »

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!..."
"I'm NOT Your Daddy!"
"That's not what Mommy told us!"

-Wakko's Wish

Goodness, it's been TOO long since I've seen this masterpiece XD
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 02:58:53 am »

"They may smash your cookie, but you'll always have your fortune."
                                                                                  ~ Cats Don't Dance
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 07:22:51 am »

~ Cats Don't Dance
Ah! I love that movie! Thanks for that blast from the past. :3

"My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso. "
~Pablo Picasso
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 12:18:43 am »

John Marcone wasn't like the other people who had seen my soul. He didn't even blink an eye. He just looked and assessed, and after the moment had passed, he nodded at me as though he understood something. I got the uncomfortable impression that he had duped me. That he had found out more about me than I had about him. The first thing I felt was anger, anger at being manipulated, anger that he should presume to soulgaze upon me.

Just a second later, I felt scared to death of this man. I had looked on his soul and it had been solid and barren as a stainless-steel refridgerator.
                                                                                             ~ Storm Front by Jim Butcher

~ Cats Don't Dance
Ah! I love that movie! Thanks for that blast from the past. :3

I had forgotten about the movie until it came on one of the movie channels over the weekend. I love the turtle.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 12:19:06 am by Kadri » Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Lil Spawn
The Hellspawn from Heaven

Whoa...you a got a huge boogie right there...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 01:12:58 am »

‎"Followers are Followers because they are afraid to break off and become their own person. They live their lives emulating others. Leaders are the one's who are fearless. They live their live their own way, going through the necessary hardships in order to achieve the success they rightfully deserve."

- Jex Xionas
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 01:13:35 am by Lil Spawn » Report Spam   Logged

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 03:14:51 am »

John Marcone wasn't like the other people who had seen my soul. He didn't even blink an eye. He just looked and assessed, and after the moment had passed, he nodded at me as though he understood something. I got the uncomfortable impression that he had duped me. That he had found out more about me than I had about him. The first thing I felt was anger, anger at being manipulated, anger that he should presume to soulgaze upon me.

Just a second later, I felt scared to death of this man. I had looked on his soul and it had been solid and barren as a stainless-steel refridgerator.
                                                                                             ~ Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Ah, how wonderful! I would love John Marcone, I think.

This one blows my mind every time that I read it. It should yours, too, if you truly understand it.

"If you tried to doubt everything you would not get as far as doubting anything. The game of doubting itself presupposes certainty." ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty, #115
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 01:13:59 am by Kadaj » Report Spam   Logged

demon-fayt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 12:59:30 pm »

Quote from:  Cracked.com
‎Bella spends the rest of the book going crazy, imagining Edward's voice and partaking in ever more self-destructive activities. During this time she befriends Jacob Black, who turns out to be a werewolf but is still way better for her than Edward. She finally regains Edward's attention after she deliberately jumps off a cliff and almost dies. Edward, being a thirteen-year-old girl, thinks Bella has died and goes to Italy to commit suicide. He attempts to do this by exposing himself to the sun at noon in an Italian town. Since sunlight doesn't actually harm Twilight vampires, one must assume that Edward is hoping some macho Italians will see him in at full sparkle and beat him to death for being gay.

Quote from:  Cracked.com

This novel thus teaches two important lessons to young girls everywhere:

1) If a guy dumps you and says he doesn't love you anymore, he doesn't mean it. All you have to do is beg and destroy your life to prove that you really love him, and he'll come right back and love you even more!

2) It is perfectly cool to string along innocent but decent guys who are crushing on you and then dump them immediately as soon as your ex-boyfriend reappears, and totally normal if said ex-boyfriend forbids you from seeing your old friend. After all, your love for your ex must be far stronger, because he makes you feel 'alive' and 'dangerous' since he's always on the verge of killing you. And stalking you. We can't really mention that enough.

Love My new favorite site.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 01:02:15 pm by demon-fayt » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: