Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:10:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Daily Dose of Good News!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Daily Dose of Good News!  (Read 2534 times)
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2011, 07:45:25 am »

I'm in a surprisingly good mood today, in spite of still being trapped in the hospital with Bug... so here are a few good things going on in my life right now:

1. Bug's white blood cell count is slowly starting to come up. Not anywhere near the normal range yet, but it's a sign of progress.

2. We were finally taken off of isolation the other day... so I no longer have to "gown up" or wear gloves when I leave the room. And now I can take Bug on walks or to the play room. Yay!

3. I just finished rereading a really, really old RP from 2005, and now I'm in a very happy mood. Sometimes nostalgia is a good thing. ^^

4. My tablet has been working off and on since we got to the hospital, so I'm finally coloring something that's been sitting in my to-do folder for the last month or two.

5. I'm feeling strangely inspired today. Hopefully I can squeeze some sketching in when Bug naps... if I'm not taking a nap too! ^^;

6. It's almost 8AM already and the usual barrage of doctors hasn't stormed the room yet. It's nice that Bug is getting to sleep in a little, and I'm getting some much-needed peace and quiet. (As quiet as it gets around here, anyway...) Crossing my fingers, maybe they'll stay out for another hour or so. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: