Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:37:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Daily Dose of Good News!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Daily Dose of Good News!  (Read 2549 times)
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2011, 07:45:25 am »

I'm in a surprisingly good mood today, in spite of still being trapped in the hospital with Bug... so here are a few good things going on in my life right now:

1. Bug's white blood cell count is slowly starting to come up. Not anywhere near the normal range yet, but it's a sign of progress.

2. We were finally taken off of isolation the other day... so I no longer have to "gown up" or wear gloves when I leave the room. And now I can take Bug on walks or to the play room. Yay!

3. I just finished rereading a really, really old RP from 2005, and now I'm in a very happy mood. Sometimes nostalgia is a good thing. ^^

4. My tablet has been working off and on since we got to the hospital, so I'm finally coloring something that's been sitting in my to-do folder for the last month or two.

5. I'm feeling strangely inspired today. Hopefully I can squeeze some sketching in when Bug naps... if I'm not taking a nap too! ^^;

6. It's almost 8AM already and the usual barrage of doctors hasn't stormed the room yet. It's nice that Bug is getting to sleep in a little, and I'm getting some much-needed peace and quiet. (As quiet as it gets around here, anyway...) Crossing my fingers, maybe they'll stay out for another hour or so. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Munky
spazz

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2011, 08:49:20 pm »

I have a nights worth of free time.....meaning...i'm about to go post crazy all over N.A's virtual ass <--- theoretically
Report Spam   Logged
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 30, 2011, 09:05:32 am »

Landen's blood values came up today. Some of them, at least. His white blood cell count went up four tenths of a point (which is massive when you consider we've been moving about a tenth of a point at a time, and he dropped five tenths of a point yesterday), and WE HAVE NEUTROPHILS!!!! He went from zero neutrophils to 2.3!!! And since neutrophils are an essential part of the immune system, I'm hoping this means his immune system is starting to kick back in. Finally. YAY!!!

Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2011, 12:13:48 am »

New phone = happy me. New number is 240-479-2504 if anyone needs it. I'll still be keeping my other number (240-695-4048) for emergencies.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:14:07 am by demon-fayt » Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2011, 02:31:22 pm »

Home again... hopefully for week or two before Landen has to start the third phase of chemo. It feels so good to sleep in my own bed, instead of the fold-out chair in his hospital room. The house is not so terribly messy this time, which is a real blessing. And I finally feel like getting my sketchbook out and finishing a couple of the drawings that have been sitting in it for the last month--it's a miracle! <3
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: