Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:22:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Goddess of Day

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goddess of Day  (Read 86 times)
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« on: April 28, 2010, 06:55:57 pm »

Here's some bits and pieces of a story I'm wanting to start...

“Mother, what will we do today?” A white haired girl with twin braids jumped up and down in her small dress, holding onto her mother's gentle hand with both of her tiny ones. Amethyst eyes looked up at the woman standing with eagerness. The mother looked down with love at the small girl and squeezed her daughter's hands tightly. “Do you want to go and pick more fruits today, love? I heard they're even riper than yesterday.”

“Mother, why is Father never here? It's always me and Aether here...when you're gone, we have no body to play with.” Tears welled in the girl's eyes as she sat in her mother's lap, looking up at her. Her mother looked down at her daughter with a small amount of pity as she said, “Your father...is busy. He is always busy, love. I am so sorry for his absence.” She kissed her daughter's head and held her close to her warm body. She was so young still and couldn't understand why her father was not around his own children.

She heard yelling. Slowly she rose from her cot and held her robe close to her body. She twisted her long hair up and moved to the door, peeking out and down the hall. No body was there. Toward the common area was where the yelling was coming from, she was certain. She looked back where her twin was sleeping, making certain he was deep in his dreams. Slowly and certainly she walked, foot after foot, down the hallway, passing paintings and rugs. She saw her parent's bedroom and peered inside. Empty. Where was Mother, she wondered. The cot had not even been touched. The yelling got louder. She walked to the doorway entering the common living area and paused along the wall. It was mother and father. “You have no right to claim I have no love for those children, Nyx!” father yelled. “Well you are not around to show them that you care, Erebus. Your little girl questioned why you were not around. Your children miss you. You are not here. You do not help take care of them. How can you love them?” mother calmly spoke. The little girl froze, waiting for an answer but it never came. A loud gasp of pain sounded. She peeked around the edge of the door to see her mother grasping her arm, blood trickling down slowly, plopping to the dark floor in puddles. Father stood still, anger playing on his face. “I care for those children, even though you created them without my knowing.” The little girl's eyes widened as another cut appeared on her mother and she gasped. She ran to her mother and stood in front of her, arms extended, attempting to protect her, eyes burning crimson. “Why are you hurting her, Father! She is telling the truth! Aether and I wait for you everyday but you never come home. You make Mother cry and now you hurt her!” Tears burned in her eyes as she yelled. “Just stop it, Father. Stop it!” At her last words, a gash appeared on her father's chest, bleeding deeply. Her mother pulled her up and into her arms to save her from her father's fury but he pulled her from her mother's embrace and stared into her eyes. “Sleep, Hemera, Goddess of Day. Sleep.” he whispered with rage. She grew drowsy and before the dark claimed her senses, she heard her mother crying her name and begging her father to stop...
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:34:39 pm »

so this took me about three readings to tell that all of these are at different parts of the story with other things going on in between. im kind of sad that i didnt get to read all the imbetween stuff cause it seemed fairly interesting. so please post more
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:54:40 pm »

I'm sorry. lol It's just a little bit of something I came up with. but i don't know what to put in between! ugh...damn writer's block...
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: