Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:05:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

M.I.A.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: M.I.A.  (Read 1270 times)
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: May 01, 2010, 09:32:00 pm »

I figured this threa would be able to hep people infrom those of absences they are going to take or have been taking. This way we could know what happened to you when you suddenly fall off the map, or are going to fall off the map.

Ill start.

this last month i have been in and out of the doctors, finishing up projects for my freshmen year of college and this week is finals week. So i have been really puching myself to finish that while trying to figure out what is exactly wrong with my body. So while i ahve been able to read everything and for the most part keep up i havent really had the time to post like i would have liked to. So i apoligize to those who have been waiting for me to post in the dojo... other then that the rest of the bored didnt really need me post to keep up with discusions and such but either way sorry i havent been able to contribute like i would have liked to.  Dead
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 01:49:51 pm »

That's a good idea, Shadow. And I hope things work out for you and the diagnosis is not horribly bad.

As for myself, I have recurrent bronchitis and I am currently sitting at my new house in Pensacola, Florida instead of checking in to my new command. I still have half of my list to check off, I'm still settling into my new house, and at any time I can be pulled for work. So if I am not here, I apologize. But I am very glad I am posting again.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:25:03 pm »

Good luck with your health issues, Shadow.

I don't consider myself MIA... I peek in daily to see what's going on, but I've been gearing up for final exams so I haven't had much time to post the last couple of weeks. My last exam is tomorrow morning, and then I should be back online and posting more regularly.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 12:35:17 am »

ok guys i should be back for a good while now. I no longer have school and i should be about done with doctor stuff, so i think i will be contributing alot more now. I should also have a new rp up and really getting back into my other ones. so shadow is back with a vengence.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 12:19:47 am »

well considering it was stated, that this thread was createde and not used this is going to be my going away post for quite sometime. Yes i took offense to the benchwarmer post because i put alot of time and effort into being here and contributing to this site, and i give the people who i figured also on put in alot of time and effort and understand that they can't always be here or post and what not and i understand that. although as soon as i said that i took a little offense to the statemnt my throat was jumped down. which if you know just pisses me off. and then was furthered escelated into name calling and such when i mearly tried to deffend myself. well this is my stating that now of my own free will along with other such things as work im going to be taking a leave of who nows how long. so with that im out
Report Spam   Logged

onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 04:22:21 pm »

So, I leave for a month to try get my life/happiness in order, and all hell breaks loose? What have I missed? Shadow, you gotta some explaining to do. I'm so lost. Sad

Anyways, it's funny that I haven't missed anything in the rp's I was involved in.. Sad also. Sorry about the whole falling off the face of the earth thing.. I've been in and out of a serious depression over the past three months. Things have not been good. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through this. And, as a result of the depression, I'm down about 10 pounds.. and if you know me at all.. You know, I'm already smaller built... and that I used to eat ALL the time. There were days I wouldn't eat anything at all, and still my appetite is screwed up. I've had possibly the worst headaches ever, lasting for days, with no relief. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I figured I would explain myself.. I've left this all with myself in a million pieces, and I've had to pick up the pieces. So, I'll try to get back into things.. but as it seems, I don't think I can even join the new rp's. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 05:18:04 pm »

Um... wow.  Y'all always have better excuses for not being here than I do.  I don't know anything about depression, so all I can realy say is that's gotta suck (and maybe sorry). 

But that last part is wrong.  We NEED people to join into the ninja roleplay late, and even the pokemon rp needs a new spark already.  I'll give ya the summaries right here if ya want.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
onyx_is_radiant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 06:36:24 pm »

Thanks Irish. That would be great, but I know nothing about Pokemon, other than some of the characters. I was a digimon/yugioh girl myself.
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 11:28:27 pm »

well, do you want both or just the ninja roleplay?  I'll probably just pm the stuff to you
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
onyx_is_radiant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 10:28:59 am »

I don't really care. I'll try to get in both if I can.
Report Spam   Logged

ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 11:48:52 am »

Yay! I missed you Onyx. Really, I did. You're like my closest sis here on Neo! Lol

Well, 4th of July weekend is coming up. Depending on whether or not I'm goin to Mississippi or not, I dunno if I'll be online much. Now really all I have to get on here period is my Blackberry. (Thank goodness for unlimited data plans.) So yea.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 12:03:50 pm »

Well I should let you know now. Starting tomorrow Ill be workin the busiest show I've had thus far as a bartender: Wicked is coming to houston! Ugh I'll get on as often as I can but I'm gonna be reeeeeeeally busy
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 10:55:58 pm »

I...Might leave Neo for a while...I'm sorry to all. I just don't feel as though I am part of the 'Neo-family.' I feel distant and unwanted. Like I'm not important. So...in a few days time, I'll make a decision. I just thought you all should know what's going on...
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 11:39:11 pm »

Thanks for giving us a heads up, Val, though personally I disagree with your motives.

Everyone here is important. It might not be obvious all the time, but that doesn't make it any less true.

There are times when we disagree, or argue, or just plain annoy the hell out of one another. And sometimes people disappear for periods of time, because they're busy, or they can't get online, or maybe they're just sulking. But when the dust settles, whether we agree or we've agreed to disagree, we're basically still friends. We wouldn't have made it this long together otherwise. (And I would've killed Munky ages ago. XD) And when people leave--no matter what their reasons--their absence is always felt.

-gets off the soapbox and puts it away-

Just my two cents. And cheer up! Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 12:45:47 am »

um... ok.  Thanks for the heads up.  Let us know what you decide, and if you do leave we'll see you if/when you get back.   Thumbs-up
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: