Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
August 21, 2018, 12:40:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Tale Untold

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tale Untold  (Read 4227 times)
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2010, 10:35:32 pm »

There was no place, it seemed, that had escaped the destruction. As Lugia and Kari flew over the land, looking for a place to take shelter for the night, the saw the glowing embers that were all that remained of small villages scattered all across the countryside. "These pokemon raids are getting worse and worse." Kari said to Lugia. "Do you think some of them are evolving?"
I couldn't say. But it's not outside the realm of possibility. Lugia spake into Kari's mind. A flock of taillow were flying up above Lugia. Kari spotted them and said, "Let's fly higher. maybe you can ask them where the nearest town left standing is." With a beat of it's powerful wings Lugia rose to meet the level of the taillow flock. It spoke into their minds and came back with an answer. They say that the destruction stretches as far as that forest up ahead, but they don't know of any human civilizations beyond these plains.
"I see....thank you." Kari said to the taillow and she and Lugia pulled away from them again. So what should we do?
"Land in that clearing." Kari said, pointing into a place in the forest up ahead. "We'll think of where to go from there."
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 10:36:45 am »

In the forest not far from destroyed village sat Duama. Relaxing in the sunlight after admiring the pokemon's handy work. "I cant say I entertain the idea of being ruled by pokemon, but you have to admit they know how to destroy a village." he said smirking to himself as he stroked the sleeping absol next to him Deep within the forest, out of view Rayquaza answered, electing to stay out of plane sight, his eyes and yellow markings being his only indicators.

"It wont be long before we have to choose a side Duama. The humans are becoming braver by the day thanks to the priests."

"I know, Still....I think I'll watch how things unfold for a little longer."

it was then he heard the flapping of a huge pokemon.

"absol." without missing a beat the pokemon was awake. Ever loyal absol fled into the brush with his master where they coulld watch from a safe distance. "Hmm, I wonder."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:20:25 pm »

Ava was deep into her evening meditation when loud, angry voices erupted outside, breaking her concentration. She felt a flicker of irritation, but she set it aside for the moment, looking up towards her front door in wary suspicion.

The village of En had become something of a safe haven on that side of the forested mountain range. While battles were breaking out all over the countryside, the fighting had yet to reach their home, and refugees from the destroyed towns and villages were streaming in at an alarming rate. The people of En were normally a friendly bunch, known for their good relations with the local Pokémon and their kindness and hospitality towards strangers. However, the refugees were of a different sort—they had been forced into exile and had seen their homes destroyed by Pokémon, and they treated the villagers of En with suspicion, and sometimes downright hostility.

Ava sighed as several more voices elevated, joining in the shouting match. She couldn’t hear exactly what they were saying, but she was sure it was nothing good. She pushed herself to her feet and brushed out her rumpled skirts before glancing at Entei. She didn’t have to voice the question for her large, lion-like companion to know what was in her mind.

Entei’s amber-colored gaze was fixed on her gray-blue one as he replied to her silent question through mindspeak. The refugees wish us to leave the village. The mayor is arguing with them, but they are afraid we will burn them to ashes while they sleep.

“That’s ridiculous,” she snapped. “Why do they think this village is such a safe place for humans and Pokémon to shelter in the first place?”

Lucario placed a paw against Ava’s wrist and gently shook her head at the priestess.

Ava couldn’t mindspeak with her like she could with Entei, but after almost seventeen years together she didn’t need telepathy to understand Lucario’s meaning. “I know they are afraid… and I’m trying to be patient. But—” She was cut off by a knock at the door.

The mayor. I believe it is our time to move on.

~

Two hours later, Ava, Entei, and Lucario were making their way through the heavy underbrush of the forest, looking for a suitable place to camp. Wanting to avoid other people, they had shunned the road and game trails, choosing to forge their own path through the dense greenery.

Do you think we’ll ever go back there? Ava asked Entei silently.

Perhaps, one day. Until then, we must keep moving forward into the future.

Yes… you’re right.
Report Spam   Logged

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 06:25:25 pm »

Jacob walked on the grassy feild along side the forest, looking at the destruction that was to his left. He shook his head in slight dissapointment. Mew floated back and forth of his shoulders and would every now and then brush up against him. "You know These arragont pokemon and idiot humans are just going to destroy everything, then who is going to rule." He asked mew.

"I know they need to learn that we need one another, and that not all people are bad." Mew responded.

"exactly, I would just like to punsh them all." Jacob said aloud getting a little agrivated. then Ninetails pressed her body against Jacob's side to try and relax him, "Fine i get it ill calm down, but that isnt my fault i got my temper from all you guys." He said laughing.

Hey how about a race?" Mew projected into his mind

"Alright sounds..." But before he could finish he noticed the gaint pokemon flying above head. "Man i wonder who that is?" he said kind of astounded by the size.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 08:02:23 pm »

"absol!" cried the ivory disaster pokemon at Duama side.

"I know absol, it seems this forest is getting pretty popular. first a giant pokemon, and now a priest, things are getting interesting."

Tread carefully boy, you know not what you face.

"I understand, stay here rayquaza, I dont want to fight unless this idiot unless he makes the first move. Cmon absol."  grabbing his crescent lance and pulling it out of the dirt he rested it on his shoulder and walked toward the stranger with the ninetails. "yo!!! Come for the fireworks?" he said motioning in the direction of the burned city.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 08:13:57 pm »

Jacob looked at man aproaching him and emediatly stiffened up ,"Now and waht satanic fool would come to watch distruction." He said to this man, not really catching the sarcasam in his voice. Jacob stoped walkign all together to look at this man.

"I sense an air of danger around this man" mew told him as it stoped and rested on jacob's shoulder.

Jacob didn't have to reply to know exactly what mew felt. He then raised a hand and nintails sat down and jaob rested his hand on top of her head. "And what about you sir? why is it your hear?"
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 08:46:50 pm »

Duama raised an eyebrow. "I just told you, to see the fireworks. Heh, or is that something a 'satanic' person would do?" he smirked as absol refused to sit and locked its eyes on the ninetails never moving. "By the way, I think the word you're looking for is sadistic." he said mocking the stranger. All the while rayquaza shakes his head within the forest.

You never did listen to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 09:12:55 pm »

"Yes you are correct and yes that does make you 'sadistic'" He said correcting himself, "also i dont have to be psychic to see the hostility coming from your absol. so make sure you keep him under control." He said.

"Jacob i can sense a greater pressence near by." Mew old him

"Alright, your also hiding something, are you the one who caused all this?" He now asked this man infront of him
Report Spam   Logged

Veraledy
Figment of the World's Imagination

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 09:56:05 pm »

"Don't be foolish. Use your eyes. Sadistic he may be, but these cinders are not his doing." Bloody eyes peered at both priests through silvery bangs turned brown still dripping with blood. The woman that stood apart from them with a three bladed scythe 'tsked' before turning to continue on her way, Darkrai floated behind his mistress keeping his comments to himself.

"They may prove to be useful, for information, Riku." "Perhaps." Satsuriku replied but continued onwards.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 09:57:10 pm by Veraledy » Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 10:14:30 pm »

Raikou sat atop the only not-burning building left in the village, looking up at the moon.  The raid was successful: quick, definite, and memorable.  The village was all but erased, and the survivors who escaped would tell the world that Raikou and his pack were responsible.  A good day, to say the least.

"Boss, it looks like some strong opponents are gathering in the village.  Should we attack?" an Espeon approached Raikou from behind and purred.  "I'll see what's going on.  Tell the others to stay hidden... unless things get hairy of course." Raikou said.  Espeon nodded, then dashed off to alert the rest of the pack.  Raikou turned to see Rayquaza towering over the burning village and walked towards the group.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 10:29:04 pm »

Jacob looked at the person with the sythe and shook his head, " you ahve a god complex dont you? you think your hott stuff." he said kind of tillting his head like he just dicovered somethign new. "I was told there were humans like that but never met one." He then turned back to the man that he was talkign to before, "well it seems she has cleared you, so if you have nothing else for me then i will off." He said trying to be as polite as possible still not being all that great with people.

"I sense something strong coming from the distance." Mew projected

"Or not, looks like we have company." He said as he turned around and looked at were mew was looking. Ninetails stood up and got in a deffensive position and complety forgot about the absol that was glaring at it before.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:29:18 pm by Shadow Crusnik » Report Spam   Logged

Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 10:39:30 pm »

Satsuriku stopped mid step and spun slowly on her heel. "A god complex, you say?" She asked in a bored monotone, tilting her head to the side, leaving bright red blood trails against her stark white cheek. "Whyever would I need that? Don't project your blasphemy onto me, heathen." Darkrai halted next to her on the opposite side as her scythe, nearly sighing at the situation while eyeing Jacob almost pityingly.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:40:46 pm by Veraledy » Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 10:41:17 pm »

Raikou entered the clearing calmly.  He didn't react to Ninetails' snarls, but simply nodded at it.  Then he turned to the others.  "I go fifteen years without seeing another Legendary, and just like that you three appear outside my forest.  What are you doing here?" Raikou spoke telepathically, only to Mew, Rayquaza, and Darkrai. 
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 10:49:12 pm »

Satsuriku eyed Raikou but said nothing her eyes returning to the unclean blasphemer insulting Jashin. 'Perhaps, another sacrifice is in order.' She thought her grip shifting ever so slightly on her scythe. "Following the Priestess of Jashin, and I shall continue to do so. We are passing through, our destination lies beyond your forest." Darkrai replied to Raikou's questioning while moving slightly infront of Satsuriku.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:51:26 pm by Veraledy » Report Spam   Logged

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 10:52:30 pm »

Mew looked at him and sighed, "Im traveling with my friend" he respoded plainly

Jacob looked at the girl again knowing that a conversation was going on between mew and this new pokemon, "WEll yes god complex, you just did it again didn't you?" he asked somewhat confused, "your think your better and you look down on us, or maybe im thinking of a superiority complex." He said now looking up and thinking back to the old mans teachings trying to figure out what this girls problem was.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: