Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
August 21, 2018, 12:40:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Tale Untold

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tale Untold  (Read 4227 times)
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: June 26, 2011, 02:42:12 pm »

(isn't that your job Xira?)

Sanders returned to the mountain campsite in a flash alongside Gardevior.  They heard the commotion of Jackson and Cloud's sparring match and walked towards the cliff to watch.  Alakazam ran after Sanders and stood by him at the cliff.  Sanders scratched the top of the psychic pokemon's head.  Jackson and Cloud had been fighting for over an hour, but weren't showing any sign of fatigue.  
"They've sure gotten stronger, haven't they Sanders?" James' voice said.  Sanders didn't turn to look as James walked up behind him.  
"Cloud expecially.  He's really grown since we found him," Sanders answered.  
"Absolutely.  I never would have expected such a change in him back then.  A true syncronized priest, as strong as Raikou and I were.  And I have you and Jackson to thank for that.  He never would have gotten this far without your guidance," James said.  Sanders turned his eyes to James.  He was looking down at the fight, smiling proudly.  His old cloak was draped over his shoulders, and none of his transformation marks showed.  He looked human.
"I came down here to tell you that your services are no longer required.  I suggest that you pack your things and leave tonight.  You already have other living arrangements, don't you Sanders?" James said, giving Sanders a sly smile.  
"None of us expected to be here for very long.  What will happen to Jackson and Cloud?  If you don't need me to keep them in line..." Sanders said.
"I'll discharge them in their own way tomorrow.  They aren't as civil as you," James answered.
"No, they're not," Sanders agreed quietly.  James walked away from the cliff, back to his lair.  Sanders watched the battle for a while longer, contemplating his next move.  Then he turned towards the camp.  
Twenty minutes later, Sanders teleported from the campsite with Alakazam and Gardevior at his side.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:42:37 pm by th31r1shguy » Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2011, 03:37:13 am »

Suicune sensed more than heard his brother take leave of the small group, but he didn’t let it distract him from the current task at hand. Instead, he kept his focus on Ahri’s path, directing her down the hill for the fifth time since the day’s practice began.

For her own part, Ahriana was unaware of Raikou’s departure… or even when Duama paused to speak to Kari, as she and Lugia passed through on their way back to camp. She was too busy concentrating on the next tree. The next goal. The next test. She was determined to finish them all.

~~~

The rest of the afternoon passed quickly away. Under the guidance of Duama and Rayquaza, whose occasional comments and suggestions helped keep the pair moving forward, Ahriana and Suicune eventually made their way through all twenty of the marked trees that Raikou had left for them.

It was an interesting process—especially when Ahri and her partner switched places, and she was the one to guide the water Legendary through the meadow. They traded places twice, taking turns trekking down into the meadow with the blindfold on, hunting down various trees. The priestess soon discovered that it was just as tricky to be the one standing on the hill giving directions as it was to be blindfolded and sent wandering through the grass… but she also realized that their bond offered her certain advantages that she’d never considered before, such as an improved sense of sight.

After the final tree had been found, Ahri practically floated back up the hillside to rejoin her companions. She was tired from the strain of keeping her mind locked with Suicune’s for such an extended amount of time, but she was also bursting with a newly found confidence.

We did it, we did it, we did it~ she sang to Suicune, flinging her arms around his neck when she finally reached the top. After giving him an affectionate squeeze, she turned on Duama and Rayquaza and grinned. She wasn’t quite comfortable enough to run up and hug either of them, but that didn’t stop her from beaming and saying an exuberant “Thank you!”

Suicune chuckled and nudged her in the direction of the camp. The sun is starting to set… Let’s get back to the others while there’s still light out, he said, and then shook his head in amusement as his priestess immediately turned to bounce down the trail leading back to the camp. He nodded to Duama and Rayquaza, a quiet thank you in his expression, and followed Ahriana down into the trees.

~~~

By the time the small group arrived at the campsite, the sun was almost gone and the brilliant colors of sunset—so bright up on top of the hill—had begun to fade as the sun dropped below the soaring ridges of the Glaess Mountain Range to their west. Ahri immediately went to raid the supply packs, digging out the leftover fruits and bread they had brought with them from Ronzino while Growlithe danced around her feet, excited that they had finally returned. She took several pieces of fruit and a large chunk of bread before handing the packs over to Duama and returning to Suicune’s side, with Growlithe hot on her heels.

Hungry? the Legendary asked, amused, as she offered him a piece of fruit.

I’m starving, she replied, taking a seat on the ground beside him and biting into an apple. As she chewed, she glanced around the campsite, silently noting, Jacob and Mew are still asleep… and… Ava isn’t awake yet?

Suicune shook his head, glancing sidelong towards Entei’s priestess. The red-haired girl was curled on her side with her back to the rest of the camp’s occupants. It was impossible to tell whether she was asleep or awake. He turned back to his food, replying just as silently, Just leave her be, Ahri. I’m sure she will get up when she’s ready…

Ahriana sighed and turned back to her dinner, offering some of the fruit to Growlithe. She knew that; she just hated having to sit by and do nothing when another human being was suffering. And she had a feeling that things were going to change once they finally reached their destination… Somehow, it felt like they were running out of time. Something was going to happen, and soon. She just didn’t know what.

Meanwhile, Ava stared into the growing darkness within the trees that lined their small clearing, silently listening to everyone else as they returned to the camp and began settling down for dinner. She felt no hunger, or thirst, or inclination to move—she was just… tired. She knew that tomorrow would probably be a busy day, and she then she would have to get up. She couldn’t sleep forever. The priestess exhaled and closed her eyes.

As the light slowly disappeared, Ahri felt a shiver run down her spine. Tomorrow, gods willing, they would be in Karesh.

(( Another nice, loooooong post to make up for the fact that I've been too busy to get anything written lately. Sorry for the wait. ))
Report Spam   Logged

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2011, 05:15:24 pm »

((Yay for Kadri's famous epic posts. XD
Might as well get this out of the way now.))

About an half an hour after Raikou left the group he was hit with a force from nowhere that felt like he'd been standing in the path of a speeding bus. It had taken a while but Lugia's future sight had finally caught up with him. Back at the camp Lugia smiled, feeling the relief that came with the future sight being fulfilled.

After a little over an hour of meditating, and Lugia working around in Kari's head she was feeling much better. Her body was still tired, but she figured she should at least do a little bit of weapon training before the day was out. Standing up Lugia offered her the shackles, but Kari refused them. "I want to try this on my own this time." She told it. Lugia was uncertain but consented. If she only trained with the shackles on she'd become too dependent on them to keep her hands properly spaced.

Going through the motions Duama had shown her, Kari started slowly, then built up speed as her muscles learned the proper placing and movements. She needed only occasional corrections from Lugia in this session. She was getting better.

When the sun got low in the sky Kari stopped her practicing, and raided the large sack of food for a roll and some dried meat. Ahri entered the camp shortly after she'd found her meal and sat down. Talking with Ahri was still a little awkward for Kari, the two hadn't really held much of a conversation since they met, so after Kari finished her meal she simply said good night to everyone, and curled up under Lugia's wing.

((Dua if you wanted your character to interject something feel free. I couldn't think of a good open-ended way to end this post, so if you interact with Kari we'll assume it happened during/after Kari eating and going to bed.))
Report Spam   Logged

th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2011, 11:44:49 pm »

Jackson crashed into the rocky ground of the training ring with a thud, and was soon followed by Heatran.  Both of them jumped to their feet quickly and prepaired for their final attack.  Cloud and Latios hung in the sky; Cloud prepairing a Psychic attack and Latios a Dragon Pulse.  Jackson and Heatran pooled their powers together and unleashed a super-powered Heat Wave.  Cloud and Latios launched their attacks in response.  The energy waves produced by the two teams collided and exploded in mid air.  The explosion consumed both teams.

"I hate psychic pokemon sometimes," Raikou mumbled to himself after recovering from the Future Sight attack.  He looked out at the Dalmiond expanse from the top of a sand dune.  Desert, rolling sand as far as he could see.  Raikou lept from the dune and continued south.  He would run as far as he could during the night.

After the dust of the explosion settled and the match ended, Jackson and Cloud sat on the ledge of the mountain with their pokemon.  The red sun was sinking down the horizon.
"That was some show you put on kid.  I don't have to go easy on you anymore," Jackson said. 
"Please Jack; I was worried you weren't going to be able to keep up," Cloud snorted.
"Don't push it kid.  I don't give out complements very often.  You're not that good."
"We have a type disadvantage against you guys.  You should be embarrassed that we pushed you this far," Latios interjected.
"Yea!  What he said," Cloud exclaimed.
"Shut up Cloud," Heatran said. 
"You shut up.  I don't need to stay here anymore.  There's a big world out there that I haven't seen.  First thing tomorrow morning we're out of here." Cloud said.  Latios nodded. 
"Just going to take your sync mode and leave?" Jackson gave Cloud a sly look.
"Why shouldn't I?  I don't want any more to do with James' crap.  I'm done hurting people for no good reason."
"You've got me there.  Being part of team Rule the World has really lost its luster," Jackson nodded.
"You're not actually staying around here, right Jackson?" Cloud asked.
"I'm not running away.  I'm going to defeat James myself.  I just need to find out how," Jackson answered.
"And you think the answer is here?  How many times have you watched him fight?  And what have you learned?" Cloud protested.
"Alot, and a little," Jackson answered.  The sun was gone now, and already the air grew colder. 
"We should retire for the night.  That was a harsh session," Heatran said.  The others agreed and walked towards the camp.  Cloud and Latios headed straight for their tent and went to sleep.  Jackson walked towards his own tent, but noticed that Sanders' tent was missing completely.  Heatran also made note of his disapearance. 
"Guess he came back for Alakazam and left," Jackson sighed.  He went inside his tent and lit a candle.  Then he saw a note sitting on his makeshift bed.  Jackson picked up the scrap of paper and read to himself,
"James is weak against Rock type attacks -S"
Jackson burned the note in the candle fire.  Sanders left without saying a word, but took the time to leave a note behind.  Jackson knew he was missing something.  He lay down to sleep, but couldn't shake the idea that something was going to happen the next day.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:50:00 pm by th31r1shguy » Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: July 29, 2011, 01:00:28 am »

The group settled in for a much needed night's sleep, each sleeping soundly by their partners. The night sky was clear, and the new moon allowed for stars clearly, but no one would wake to notice.

The next morning the group woke to the sun peeking around M. Kaotl in the distance. Most of the legendaries were awake before their partners, and nudged their priests into consciousness so that they could be on their way to Karesh. Mew had a more difficult time waking Jacob, but eventually he did wake just as the last of people's blankets were being stuffed into packs. Gallade, who had been tucked away in a shady corner of the camp meditating, emerged and strode towards the others, obviously ready to go.

Jacob stood, rubbed the sleep from his eyes, and looked to Mew. "You ready?" he said to the pokemon. Mew's answer was to shift itself, yet again, into Gallade. Kari was anxious. She didn't like the sensation of teleporting, but quelled her nerves with the though of, This is the last one.

Like last time, everyone gathered close, making sure they were all in contact somehow, and in an instant they were gone.

Thirty miles away everyone appeared, instantly. Kari collapsed into a squat, and Jacob just collapsed. Saved only by Mew, quickly getting behind the priest and slowing his fall.
Looking around the group saw they were just over a mile away from the gates of Karesh. Gallade looked around, discomforted by the lack of foliage. Kari and Lugia became excited at the thought of being so close to the ocean again. "Should we eat breakfast here or in the city?" She posed to the group.
Report Spam   Logged

th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: August 01, 2011, 11:05:14 pm »

Jackson woke up with the sunrise that morning.  He walked outside his tent and gazed out at the world beyond the mountain.  Heatran was awake as well, but still pretended to sleep.  The roar of Cloud's snoring echoed from his tent.  As the sun lifted off the horizon line in the east James approached the campsite.
"I never saw you as the type who watches sunrises," James said.  He stopped walking twenty paces from Jackson.
"I never was.  My power has only ever caused destruction; fires and ruin.  I've never taken the time to admire the natural side of the world," Jackson answered.
"I understand.  When a man see's his end he begins to reflect on his life.  You quite obviously know why I've come down here," James said.
"Yes.  The charade is over, old man, it's high time we see if your power is really all it's cracked up to be."Jackson and James stood face to face.  Jackson transformed first, shouting the words "I will defeat you" instead of his normal syncro phrase.  His skin turned dark red and formed the usual metal plates and face mask.  Heat energy radiated from his body.  Heatran stood up and released the same energy, and the dry heat of their power filled the air.  James transformed with a flash of electricity.  His arms and torso were covered with Raikou's stripes.  His face formed the same forehead plate and fangs, and the purple cloud cape rolled down his back.  James crouched down to all fours and lunged forward with extreemspeed.  He ran past Jackson and Heatran, turned, and attacked with a discharge field from behind.  Jackson and Heatran were caught in the blast and knocked backwards, but were quick to retaliate.  Jackson ran forward head first, while Heatran created a Lava Plume behind him.  James stomped his foot into the ground and created an earthquake underneith Jackson and Heatran, and then raised his head and countered the lava wave with his Hydro Pump.  James walked towards Jackson, who had fallen into the earthquake.  He held out his hand and gathered energy for his Zap Cannon.
"Shame this had to end so quickly.  I thought you would be stronger," James said.  Then James was struck with a purple wave of energy from the side that knocked him onto the broken ground.  Cloud and Latios were outside their tent, fully syncronized.
"How dare you get knocked down so easily Jackson!  Don't tell me you're actually that weak!" Cloud exclaimed.  Jackson stood up and dusted himself off.  
"Of course not.  I was setting him up for you.  I know I can't win this alone." Jackson said sternly.  Cloud nodded.
"Are you two done yet?  So you got a cheap shot in, big-" James was cut off by an explosion underneith him; Heatran's earth power.  James was flung into the air, where Cloud and Latios both attacked with simultaneous Zen Headbuts.  James fell backwards to the ground.  Jackson used Cloud's attack to charge forward.  As James hit the ground, Jackson lunged forward and crushed him with Stone Edge.  James was burried by the loose rock of the cliff.  Jackson retreated a few steps.
"There's no way it was that easy," Cloud said.  Latios nodded.  After a few moments James launched out of the rubble, displaying the fire and ice wings he inherited from Moltres and Articuno.  He burst forward with Extreemspeed and latched onto Cloud's shoulder with Crunch.  Latios tried to attack with Dragon Pulse, but was interrupted by Jame's discharge attack.  James let go of his bite and drilled Cloud into the earth with a point-blank Ice Beam.  Jackson and Heatran retaliated with their signature Double Heatwave.  Cloud and Latios regrouped and followed up the attack with a combined Psychic Dragon Pulse.  James guarded himself from the hits and minimized the damage.  Now back on the ground, James created another earthquake.  Cloud and Latios dashed forward in the air, but James was already creating another Zap Cannon aimed at Jackson.  Cloud saw this and, as James fired, intercepted the full force of the electrical blast.  Latios saw his partner flop onto the ground after the attack and turned to help him, but as he turned Latios was struck by James' Hyper Beam.  Jackson and Heatran climbed out of the earthquake's rubble to see their teammates sprawled across the ground, their syncronization faded.  
"CLOUD!  Get up kid!" Jackson yelled.  He ran forward and unleashed his Magma Storm attack around James.  James avoided the storm with his speed and blasted Jackson with Hydro Pump at close range.  Then he turned his attention to Latios.  He lifted the dragon by the neck and began draining its energy.  Cloud rose to his feet and attempted to punch James, but the boy was blasted by James' Zap Cannon before he could connect.  Cloud was flung from the cliff, and Latios disapeared almost simultaneously.  James' wings shrank and turned to resemble Latios', and he developed the same blue visor with ears and red triangle that Cloud recieved.  Jackson watched in horror, unable to move, as James walked towards him.
"You guys gave me quite a run there.  I must say I'm impressed with your teamwork.  And that Stone Edge attack; Sanders must've figured it out.  That's the only logical explination," James said.  
"You monster!  You'll pay for this!" Jackson cried.  He gathered all of the energy he had left, and once James got close, unleashed it all in an erruption attack that consumed the battlefield.  When the fire from the erruption subsided, Jackson and Heatran were nowhere to be seen.  Only James was left on the battlefield, guarded by Latios' protect.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:12:49 am by th31r1shguy » Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #711 on: August 02, 2011, 04:30:24 am »

When the group rematerialized just outside of Karesh, Ahriana didn’t notice Ava’s stumble or Kari’s drop or Jacob’s collapse because she immediately had to grab hold of Suicune to keep herself from toppling over. It was like her knees had turned to jelly. Grimacing, she clung to her partner’s side until she was sure that her traitorous legs were going to support her weight. She did not like the sensation of being teleported.

Growlithe whined, sensing his mistress’ distress; while Suicune simply smiled and listened to her peevish contemplation of the merits of teleportation travel, his silent waves of amusement rolling through their link.

“It’s alright, Growlithe; I’m fine,” Ahri assured the worried pup, before turning her blue-eyed gaze on the amused Legendary standing beside her. Sourly, she told him, “I’m so happy to entertain you. Words cannot describe my delight in—”

Fortunately, Kari interrupted before the conversation could completely deteriorate.

“Should we eat breakfast here or in the city?”

“I— What?” Ahri faltered, startled out of her grouchy commentary by Kari’s question. Her brain scrambled to catch up to the present. “Oh. Uhmm…” Her eyes inadvertently slid towards Duama; they were on his home ground now. Hesitantly, she asked, “Duama…? What do you think?”
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 03, 2011, 10:26:55 pm »

For a long while Duama was silent....he searched for the words, for what feelings are possibly on his mind at this moment. happiness? Apprehension? No...one thing was clear to him.

"Something's wrong. This place is usually in an uproar at this point of the year. I dont hear anything on the wind, I dont smell the smoke from the infinite forge...no something's not right at alll..."

whining absol rubbed his head on his master's leg which Duama petted absent-mindedly

"You guys can eat....but I want to get to the bottom of this." he concluded sternly.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: August 04, 2011, 04:18:09 am »

For a moment, Ahriana just stared at Duama, taken aback by the grim expression on his face. Then she blinked and turned her attention back to Karesh, this time with his sharp observations echoing in her mind.

The air above Karesh was indeed clear of smoke, just as Duama had said… And the quiet stillness that filled the air—something that she’d originally blamed on the earliness of the hour—now seemed rather ominous with the city’s walls looming in the distance. Disconcerted, Ahri glanced at the others to see what they might have to say.

“When you put it that way, of course we’re going to come with you,” Ava stated simply. They were the first words she’d spoken in nearly twenty-four hours, but they were frank and to the point. Her expression was unreadable as she stared at Karesh.

I can carry Jacob and Mew, Suicune told them, indicating the unconscious priest and his semi-conscious partner with a nod. He glanced at Ahri, who inclined her head in silent agreement and went to help Mew, who was struggling with Jacob’s deadweight.

“Here, let me…” Ava murmured, steadying Mew and reaching out to give Ahri a hand.

Suddenly, Jacob’s limp form began to glow, and—light as air—his body lifted up out of their grasp. Gallade motioned for the girls to stand aside as he stepped forward, levitating the unconscious young man over to Suicune and lightly placing him atop the waiting Legendary’s back. Mew followed in his wake, taking a moment to make sure that Jacob wouldn’t slide from Suicune’s back before she settled down just behind him, the last of her energy gone.

“Thanks,” Ahri told Gallade, smiling at the rather smug-looking forest guardian.

Ava pressed her lips together and looked at Duama. Unease had settled into the pit of her stomach, making her feel uncomfortable. “Lead the way?”
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:18:56 am by Kadri » Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 05, 2011, 10:39:22 pm »

Duama nodded. But he couldnt stop his hand from shaking. Something was wrong and all those dreams about his father? what was goin on?....he shook off the thought, he wouldnt learn anything standing here. He had to be strong for those around him. "Im gonna warn you guys now...Kareshians are.....really straightforward."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: August 06, 2011, 05:40:56 pm »

Ahri’s lips curled into an ironic smile. “We’ve been traveling with you for a month, already,” she told him, her voice very dry. “I think we’re acclimated by now.”

Entei snorted, and even Ava couldn’t help but to smile slightly. She has a point, youngster. Worry less about us and more about what you're going to say to your father when you see him again.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 09:45:03 pm by Kadri » Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 08, 2011, 09:43:01 pm »

Duamas eyes widened at entei words and he looked genuinely taken aback. "I... I never really gave it much thought." He sat and pondered a bit at the statement. How could he tell his father...would his father even believe it was him? All the emotions seem to flood in. Would his father even like who he had become? Would he be proud?... He searched through all these emotions until he was brought back by th feeling of a hand on his arm. He looked up into the eyes and the gentle smile of ava "Ava...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: August 08, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »

((Lol, fantastic retort Kadri. I didn't think of that.))

Kari nodded, chuckling a little at what Ahri said. She enjoyed the quiet but if it was unusual she could understand the apprehension Duama would feel. "We can munch on the way there." She suggested, pulling some bread and an apple from the collective food sack. A groan spread from Lugia to Kari through their link. Walking was awkward with it's proportions.
How safe do you think it would be to take to the skies? It posed to the others, knowing Rayquaza would understand where it was coming from.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:29:44 pm by Xira » Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 09, 2011, 02:11:35 am »

"hmph Im willing to risk it if you are, though I say we should stay above what little cloud cover there is just to be safe."

Duama nodded "Alright But be careful, The defenses around Karesh are second only to Galvis but all of the continent major ore is stored here. Don't be suprised by seeing weapons you thought unheard of. Karesh keeps the best weapons for themselves."

With a nod rayquaza and Lugia took to the air with a gust of wind in the wake.

"We'll keep in touch through link as you walk onward."

"alright everyone, let's move. Be sure to eat light, no need for us to be sluggish should we have to fight."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #719 on: August 10, 2011, 12:51:51 am »

(( lol… Thank you, but Ahriana is actually the one that said it. ))

Ava gave Duama’s arm a small, reassuring squeeze and then she let go, turning back to Entei as both Lugia and Rayquaza took to the skies.

Ahri was waiting there beside the volcano Legendary, holding a muffin in one hand and a pear in the other. She pressed both into Ava’s hands and fixed the older girl with a stern look. “Eat those, and don’t even try to tell me you’re not hungry,” she said in a rather bossy tone of voice. “You didn’t eat anything yesterday, and I don’t want to have you collapsing on us.”

Ava raised an eyebrow. “Yes, Mother,” she replied in a very dry voice, accepting the food without an argument and obediently taking a bite out of the muffin. She watched, amused, as Ahri beamed at her and bounced off to walk beside Suicune and Gallade.

Entei shook his head, sharing her amusement. Climb up, and finish your muffin.

Nah…
she replied silently, falling into step just behind Duama and Absol as they headed for the distant city. I think I’ll walk.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: