Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:23:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What's on your flash drive

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's on your flash drive  (Read 203 times)
baka04
I'm am the past of my future

dokusei

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: July 19, 2010, 02:05:12 pm »

So I like tricking out my flash drive for various reason and I figured that there are other people with various other tools on their flash drive. Basically tell us what's on your flash drive.

So I have one flash drive that has Knoppix (Linux) on it I use it mainly for data recovery and just to break into peoples computers. One with Portable Apps software package it's my computer away from my computer, another with skype on it (real small drive), that's right you can get mobile skype, and my last one has various anti-virus, anti-malware...etc programs on it (for cleaning computers on the go). I have another one with the Eclipse programming IDE on it but I'm really looking for something I can do some C# with instead of java.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:12:34 pm »

Interesting.  Definatly more interesting than the stuff I have on mine.  All I've got are some photoshop files, a few school asignments, and a flash game download of Cubefield (which sadly only works on a computer with adobe flash maker Sad  )
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:12:55 pm by th31r1shguy » Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 11:24:11 pm »

I keep some anti-virus and anti-spyware programs on my flash drive, as well as a back-up of everything else I would normally keep on my desktop... class notes and assignments, my art and art that's been gifted to me, some short stories, music, and random other stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 12:51:19 am »

So I like tricking out my flash drive for various reason and I figured that there are other people with various other tools on their flash drive. Basically tell us what's on your flash drive.

So I have one flash drive that has Knoppix (Linux) on it I use it mainly for data recovery and just to break into peoples computers. One with Portable Apps software package it's my computer away from my computer, another with skype on it (real small drive), that's right you can get mobile skype, and my last one has various anti-virus, anti-malware...etc programs on it (for cleaning computers on the go). I have another one with the Eclipse programming IDE on it but I'm really looking for something I can do some C# with instead of java.
Nice. I have three or four drives, most of them just for file sharing. One of them has Dreamlinux on it, and another has a set of Portable Apps related to downloading and so on. I have not bothered with extensive programs, as I do not use other computers often, but they are useful tools.
Report Spam   Logged

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

baka04
I'm am the past of my future

dokusei

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 12:49:35 pm »

Nice. I have three or four drives, most of them just for file sharing. One of them has Dreamlinux on it, and another has a set of Portable Apps related to downloading and so on. I have not bothered with extensive programs, as I do not use other computers often, but they are useful tools.

Do you have anything for IP blocking I would like to safely download stuff at work w/o having to worry about the I.T. guys remotely telling me that they are watching.
Report Spam   Logged

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 07:50:52 pm »

No, but I used to. You would probably have more luck looking yourself, though. I generally do not bother to look for Windows programs anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 12:23:11 am »

I actually have 2 flash drives. Did you know Duracel (the battery company) makes these things? They're so weird, they look just like batteries but with a....thingy attached. XD
But anyways, the awkward duracel one is for my musics. My hubby has a cool radio that has SD and USB ports, so that's what it's for.

My other one is Cruzer (the uncircumcised flash drive). That one has all of my home work and school projects on it. Though currently it's space is monopolized by a butt load of 3ds max scripts. (stupid animation class).

After this post I've come to realize how really awkward flash drives are. I'll now convert to the way of the SD.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: