Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:02:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Things that go Bump in the night

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that go Bump in the night  (Read 1012 times)
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: August 08, 2010, 06:57:03 pm »

Darkness...
Creeping Darkness all around me.
Gripping on to me pulling me deeper and deeper.

I can't breathe.

"Marium"

Suffocating me... digging into my skin.

"Marium...."

Slowly killing me.. slowly consuming my soul.

"Marium" Edward said waking him from his dream with a swift kick to his knee laying back into the carrige, "We near the Lycan's holds. You should really pull yourself together."

"Ahh thanks Edward. And you are to behave on this trip too"

"Awwwwe, Where is the fun in that?"

"This is not for fun Edward, This is for business to see if its under goodgaurd while i am gone to prepare for my mothers funeral."

"Moter and fathers funeral" Edward corrected giving a little impish smile at his attempt to annoy me, and it worked...

The Carrige stopped as we arrived at the Gates of the hold. The Area was nothing more the a spiraling hole with cages dug into the side of the massive crater to keep the lycans. Others roamed free down in the middle of the hole chained by wrists and collar to the ground.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 09:03:35 pm »

Dahlia smiled at her younger sibling, Darres. He was so cute with his white hair. She called him cute, even though he was just as old as she was. He had turned into quite the young man. They had just been tossing rocks to one another as a sport and also to aide in increasing their agility and reflexes. If only the accursed chains and collars on their bodies would be taken off...but she knew it would not happen for quite a while. All her life she had known only servitude and having her hopes of freedom crushed.

Since she was little, Dahlia had always looked up to the sky and seen the stars, wondering what was beyond the cavern they lived in. A few times when she had grown older she had attempted to catch a glimpse of the sky from the outside, only to be captured and beaten bloody by the bloody vampires that held their chains and keys to their cages. They provided decent housing accomodations and bathing rooms, but she always thought that it was a ploy. A ploy to fool the younger lycans that where they lived was how it was on the outside. She, however, knew better.

A smell on the slight breeze had her nose perking up. It was a scent she knew quite well. It was the new Darkwing royal heir, Marium. But he wasn't alone it seemed. His assistant was with him. His name she had never gotten, but he fascinated her so. The red-haired one with Sir Marium. She turned her icy blue eyes to the sky and stared. A rock hit her in the head but she didn't move. Instead she wrapped her chains around her arms and jolted out of her 'home', climbing the ledges.

She sprinted past several vampire guards, her figure only a blur as her feet caught on the rocks jutting out from the side of the enormous hole her family lived in. Her snow white hair whipped through the air and with determination, she dodged all of the sentries and their attempts to 'subdue' her. She smirked and kept going. Finally, she touched the lip of the entrance and tugged herself up. She could hear her race cheering her on. She ran to the carriage that had just pulled up and ran for the two men who climbed out...ran for the red-haired one...
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 12:04:37 am »

I stepped through the gate only to be greeted with ruckus and noise. Edward stood still.. No more like he waited paitiently for something that was to come. Soo a girl would have jumped up from the hole with the Vampiric gaurds following her. Granted Lycans were quick but not fast than most vampires.

She flew towards our direction before the gaurds would merely caught up and grasp her.

"An entergetic little one isn't she?" Edward said walking up to her smirking.

"Edward" i called in a more demanding tone, "Now is not the time for games"

"What?... she came all the way up here. She must want something does she not?" Edward pointed out as i shook my head.

Besides Lycans perception and sense of smell, there wasn't much they had over Vampires. Well other than brute force but, force without guidance is nothing really. I walked up to the Lycan girl alongside Edwards waving the gaurds to release her.

"we shall take her back to her cell" i stated and the gaurds nodded without a word. Total obidience.. Only if i could get that same from Edward, "Edward.."

"yea yea yea i got it" Edward said before moving to attempt to snatch the girl by her wrist, "Come on you, back into the hole you go"

Report Spam   Logged
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:09 am »

The red-haired one...his smell intoxicated her. She took deep whiffs od his unique air and held them in only to release them from her lungs and nose with regret. She looked up at Marium, the heir she knew had come. Then she looked at the face of the one she held in highest regards. Perfection, the word whispered through her mind. Her blue eyes stared into his fiery ones and she knew she would be his if he wished. However he started dragging her back to the hole she had just climbed from and she began to tug and fight him.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 06:08:28 pm »

Marium continued walking until his phone went off. He sighed at his own irritation and answered the phone keeping out of hearing range of Edward and the Lycan.

Edward smirked at Mariums irritation. Hearing that sigh always caused a small smile curl across his lips. Feeling the young girl tug against his grip her looked down to her and merely tugged back.

"Guess i'm stronger. Now you can continue fighting ultimately leading to me throwing you down the hole or you can come quietly and i can tuck you back into bed. The choice is yours" Edward said with a slight grin on his face.

Marium sighed heavily before closing his phone. He then looked to Edward tucking the phone in his pocket before brushing back his hair.

"Edward we have a problem. Something is moving in the East in which i am to look into. Your job is to check the reports here and make sure everyone is accounted for. Take care of this while i am gone and meet me back into the manor once this is done. understood?"

Edward smirked placing his free hand on his chest and bowed slightly "Yes, Lord Darkwing" he said before watching Marium walk back to his carrige before looking down the the lycan girl, "So what is your name?"
Report Spam   Logged
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 07:14:48 pm »

She stopped pulling and stared at the one holding her wrist. Edward...that was what the new ruler of the vampires said...'What an interesting name...' she thought. His red eyes pierced her soul and made her wolf growl in pleasure. "So what is your name?" he asked her.

With a delicate voice, she said, "Dahlia." The wind blew against Edward and she, the blue dress she had on blowing against her figure. She raised her free hand to sweep back the hair blowing in front of her face when a vampire guard grabbed her forearm. Instantly her icy cold blue eyes turn amber and she pulls away with her entire being, unzipping the dress in the back and quickly transforming into her white wolf. She stood in front of Edward protecting him from everyone else. Why? She didn't know. Her instinct took over her. She didn't question when her instinct sent her signals like this. She jumped and attacked the guard that had grabbed her. She disappeared inside herself and allowed her wolf to fight the guard. Her wolf was not very happy with how she had lived. She was going to take care of that problem...

The vampire shoved her off of him and grabbed at a remote in his belt. With a smug look, he held it out and pressed a button. Nothing happened, and Dahlia howled to her people down in the prison, then jumped the guard, locking her teeth on his neck. He had a surprised look on his white face. The vampires had devised a microchip to insert into the wolves when they were born. Usually it would be inbedded in bone, so the wolf could not take it out. This chip contained an electrical current that the vampires could activate and use to subdue her family. However, Dahlia had been one of the first to have them inserted. She discovered it and tore her flesh until she found it and removed it. She was free from that torture, however she felt bad for the others after who cannot remove them.

With that thought, she tore sharply at the vampire's throat and ripped his jugular vein and pipes out. There was a spray of blood that landed on her white fur, but she didn't care. She was content. She eliminated one of her family's enemies. She transformed back and turned to a grinning Edward. She had the dark-haired vampire's blood on her entire face where her muzzle would be and splashed were on her back and front. She walked over on her toes and grabbed her dress. The rest of the vampire guards stood ready, yet she could smell their fear of her. They had seen her before, but had never seen her in any fight.

Dahlia approached Edward and stared at him with her amber eyes. They wouldn't change back for quite some time, she already knew. In a melodic voice, she said, "Do what you will. I only want to be free from here. Me and my brother...." She placed a bloody hand on his cheek and lay her forehead on his chest.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:11:43 pm by ValkyrieOfDreams » Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:21:45 pm »

Kaikura and Duama walked through the forest abouta mile or so from the Lycan compound. Kura's clan had heard a rumor that the Vampire's leader, one Lord Marium, would be visiting the compound that day to inspect and evaluate the facility. The Vulpes had decided that to go to the compound itself was far to dangerous, instead they sent Kura and Duama to assess and evaluate the threat level, and if possible to apprehend the young heir if he was careless enough to leave the safety of his guards.

I can't believe it, after all these years my people had believed that the Ryuushin were just a dead myth, and now here I am, actually walking with one. Kaikura's mind started to wander and she glanced out of the corner of her eye at Duama. Purrr, and he's not bad looking, either.
Report Spam   Logged

Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 10:07:15 pm »

Edward looked to the girl and smiled. "My Lord requested i only take note of the Lycans in the facility" Edward said before moving the back of his hand to caress her cheek before his digits rested at her neck, "But if its freedom you desire. You'd have to grasp that yourself"

And with that said Edward would move to take a light push against her collar. That light push would hold enough force to send her flying back into the adjacent wall and hopefully send her tumbling into the Canyon below.

"you must forgive me Dahlia, But i cannot have anyone risk breaking my contract" Edward said to himself before looking to the now dead fallen vampire.

Edward would slowly move to the body before lashing his hands down at the bare body. His nails dug deep into the carcus he lifted it up as the blood was slowly being drained from the body. He then threw the carcus to the side looking to the other vampires licking his bloodied fingers with an impish smile.

"What? They have cannibals in the human community, don't think we too are so free of such people. Now those records please?" he said among the unit as they would move back to their posts and continue on.

As Dahlia would soon gain conciousness she would feel something under her skin broken and irritating. It wasn't bone but the chip. That simple push had cracked the chip within her setting her free of the limiter that Vampires implaced in each Lycan here. The Limiters are connected to each lycans neuro-sensors in which ripping them out is about as dangerous as brain and heart surgery. Wether it was purposely or accidental the deed was done.
Report Spam   Logged
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:41:45 pm »

The throw that Edward had done to Dahlia surprised her and when she gained consciousness she felt something under her skin. 'That damn chip....' she cursed as the darkness receeded. She stood strong, her fellow Lycans aiding her. She had fallen a quarter of the way into the canyon they lived in.

"Dahlia!!" yelled her brother. She turned to face Darres as he approached her and stared him straight in the eyes. At this point in time, SHE was the Alpha wolf of these Lycans. Everyone respected her and obeyed any laws she decided would be good for the Lycan pack. Darres said, "You could have died, Daya." Dahlia shook her head and gave him a tight hug, whispering in his ear, "I am FREE..." She whispered more for only his knowledge. She then kissed him on the cheek and ran to her 'home', grabbing clothing and a bag. She also made a small pack for food and stuffed it in the bag also. 'I need to take a quick bath....' She sprinted to the bathing room and jumped in the heated pond.

Several minutes later, she was dressed in a black halter top shirt, combat boots that were steel toe, and a black pair of pants. She tied her hair up and motioned for her brother to come near her. "Darres.....blindfold me." Immediately he grabbed a sapphire cloth from a box near their sleeping area and completely covered her eyesight. She turned to Darres and smiled. " I love you brother. I will be back. I swear this. You will be Alpha while I am gone. None will challenge you. If they do, they shall suffer my wrath." With that she jolted back up to the top, blindly grabbing at ledges. She knew the layout, however near the top it was tricky.

She heard the guards once again. She grabbed the top ledge once again and did a flip, landing on the surface above. She smelled her cousin...a Vulpe......and that Edward......She ran towards Edward and grabbed his face between her hands. She moved the decorative blindfold to reveal her amber eyes and kissed him so gently...Their lips touched again and when she pulled away she caressed his cheek the way he had done hers before pushing her into her prison. "Thank you," she whispered as she repositioned the blindfold. If you want me, come find me...she added as the wind blew. She grabbed the knife in her combat boot and as she ran away she sliced and stabbed any who got in her way. Within minutes, she was free, running to the woods that were nearby.
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 01:29:59 am »

Duama smiled a bit at the curious Vulpes. "A nice night for a stroll, I'm almost hoping for misinformation." he said flirting. The vulpes themselves were a mystery, few rarely knew of their ways or customs. Though it wasnt quite to the level of his rarity it intrigied him. "You know if you dont believe I'm real...I'd be gald to pinch you...if you'd like." he said with a smirk on his face at Kaikura.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:32:38 am by Duama449 » Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 09:34:30 am »

Being a fox Kura immediately picked up on this, and her "tail" started swishing playfully (which looks rather funny when she was in her human form). She would have gladly responded to this with some comment to the extent of, 'just be careful where you pinch', however her ears detected a commotion coming from the direction of the lycan compound.

"Did you hear that?" She asked Duama, slowly shifting into her Vulpes form and perking her ears up to get a better listen.
Report Spam   Logged

Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 04:33:15 pm »

The Vampires rushed to maintain order and move to help the fallen up. Their regenative ability help a little with the getting up part. In their frenzy and rage their nightly shreiks could be heard from distances out The embarrassment and rage of letting one of those filthy dogs go kindled their rage. Also the thought of one of them getting the best of them planted an even deeper seed of Hatred within them. They soon looked to Edward, The right hand man of Marium.

Edward was flipping through a stacks of paper while the commotion went on. None of it really concerned him. once gathering all the papers he would move and turn to somewhat to catch Dahlia as she kissed him. Edward kept and emotionless mask upon this person while she kissed him and listened to her words. The part of him knowing where he could find her caused a small crack in his mask and force a coy smile before he tossed her to the side allowing her to run off again.

Edward stood not looking back at her as she took off. Edward merely looked to the other Vampire gaurds and allowed his smile to melt off his face looking at them. "i have my orders. I can do nothing more than that" he said before turning off and ignoring them. This made some of the Vampires angry but one individual smiled holding up his rifle to his chest. He took the clip out and counted the bullets in his rifle. All pure silver. All that he needed.

Edward soon exited the area and began walking back to the Darkwing estate. Behind him in the camp the shreiks of the Vampires and the Roars of the Lycans were heard Along with the gunfire. This could only produce a demonic grin upon Edwards face as he walked tucking the notes into his shirt. "Well my lord Darkwing. This is your time. Your chapter."
Report Spam   Logged
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 05:59:19 pm »

Being a fox Kura immediately picked up on this, and her "tail" started swishing playfully (which looks rather funny when she was in her human form). She would have gladly responded to this with some comment to the extent of, 'just be careful where you pinch', however her ears detected a commotion coming from the direction of the lycan compound.

"Did you hear that?" She asked Duama, slowly shifting into her Vulpes form and perking her ears up to get a better listen.

Duama remained in human form much to her surpise. He nodded as he leapt into the canopy of trees as he motioned for Kura to follow when she followed him he put a finger to his lips. Something was approaching.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:59:36 pm by Duama449 » Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 06:25:21 pm »

Dahlia ran across the new terrain, smelled the fresh night air, felt freedom...She stopped suddenly, her hair whipping her back. Crouching down, she sniffed the dirt and the air together. It was stronger than ever, her sight taken from her by her mother's scarf. It held intricate designs specific to her own Lycan lineage. Never had she touched it, as she held it sacred to her. But now that she had escaped...she felt she needed her lineage to guide her from the afterlife.

She froze as she heard movement to the left of her. It was leaves...bushes? No...there was too much rustling for it to be simply a mouse or rabbit. Were there woods there? She rose and uncovered her still amber eyes to the darkness. Yes...she saw a large forest there. A strange scent trailed across her sensitive nose and she growled. Adrenaline still running through her, she was ready for any fight. She crouched down to the ground on her haunches and tilted her face towards the sky as her wolf howled for her and the moon to hear. Immediately after she jolted towards the woods, ready to encounter whatever was there. Her scarf blindfold had been replaced, her hearing even sharper. She was lethal at this point. She was ready, even as she leapt from branch to branch, using her instincts to land on each and every one.
Report Spam   Logged

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 06:52:51 pm »

Kaikura quickly slipped up into the trees with Duama, curious as to why he had not yet shape-shifted. No creature could be so strong, or so stupid as to face a werewolf at anything but their best, however Duama seemed unfazed by what was heading their way. He put his finger to her lips and it's a good thing that she had transformed at this point or her skin would be as red as a garnet stone.

The eerie howl of a female werewolf echoed through the forest, momentarily drowning out the noises coming from the compound. Immediately followed by a frenzy and flurry of rustling and snapping limbs as something large came tearing through the trees towards them. Kura held perfectly still, were-vulpes may be cousins to the werewolf but once a wolf's gone frenzied it takes a lot to stop them, however where wolves had their strength, vulpes have their speed.
Kura decided this time though, to let Duama lead. He seemed to have a plan in mind, and Kaikura wanted to see how he would handle this situation. So she sat in the trees next to him, still and silent.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: