Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 20, 2024, 04:10:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Things that go Bump in the night

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that go Bump in the night  (Read 1022 times)
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 07:09:14 pm »

She blindly headed toward the smell, curious as to what it was exactly. It got closer and she moved quicker. Her excitement took over and she shifted quickly into a wolf, landing on the ground. Her weight as a wolf would not be held up by the branches. Dahlia leapt over a log and suddenly stopped. Her eyes looked at the ground. There were tracks in the dirt. She sniffed them and her tongue rolled out of her mouth in sheer bliss and excitement. It was an unknown!! She wanted to find it...tear it apart...she gave a brief howl and sharply stopped as she caught a glimpse of something. She looked up and saw something...she crouched and jumped up.....it was the scent that she was hunting for...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:04:29 pm by ValkyrieOfDreams » Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 07:11:48 pm »

Duama winked as he leapt in the path of the Wolf, acting quickly with the flats of his palms he diverted the path of the werewolf straight into the ground. He landed safely and turned to face the beast "Now are you goin to calm down? You're among friends."  Cool Guy he said with a smirk.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 07:21:03 pm »

Kura jumped from the tree and handed softly with her padded feet. Her bushy tail sweeping twigs and other things along the ground. The wolf seemed more excitedly curious than anything. Kura stood at the ready none the less.
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 07:26:28 pm »

"It's fine, this one is young. A bit unfocused but harmless. How did you escape little one?" he said as he took a step toward the wolf.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 08:10:24 pm »

Dahlia looked up at the human looking man. She yipped at his question and padded over to the Vulpes. She shifted back and used the female to hide her naked body. "Forgive me, cousin...My bag of extra clothes are back further towards the edge of the woods..." She turned her attention to the man who asked the question about her escape. "Stranger, I am Dahlia, eldest of my Lycan clan, the Valanas.....I have practiced with my brother to increase my agility and speed..I am near the quickest Lycan in that prison of ours..." She grew quiet..."Forgive me for my actions. I was curious and the adrenaline from the escape..." she suddenly gasped and covered her mouth with her dainty hands.

"My mother's scarf.." She dropped to the grass and cried, her white hair covering her bare skin.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 08:25:27 pm »

Kura felt almost motherly as this young lycan girl hid behind her. And when she fell to the ground Kura artfully placed her tail over the girl, Dahlia, to shield her from Duama's sight. "Duama, give her your shirt please." Kura politely demanded of him, after which she sent him away so that Dahlia could dress.

Once some coverings had been arranged for Dahlia, and Duama had returned, Kura turned to her with soft orange eyes and said, "Now, what was this you said about a scarf young one?"
Report Spam   Logged

ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 08:33:58 pm »

Dahlia was given the man's shirt to dress and she felt almost helpless. She dressed herself quickly and looked up into the Vulpes' beautiful eyes. "My mother's scarf...it is black as the night sky, with a royal violet design that depicts my lineage...I lost it in my excitement. My wolf just...came out. I could not save it and now..it is lost.." She looked down with shame in her entire composure. Her shoulders were hunched as she tried to hide herself from her cousin. She had heard stories about the Vulpes being their cousins, the werefox, but she did not think that they were so beautiful. As majestic as the Lycans residing in the cavern that the young wolves called 'home.'
Report Spam   Logged

th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 08:48:50 pm »

The Vampires rushed to maintain order and move to help the fallen up. Their regenative ability help a little with the getting up part. In their frenzy and rage their nightly shreiks could be heard from distances out The embarrassment and rage of letting one of those filthy dogs go kindled their rage. Also the thought of one of them getting the best of them planted an even deeper seed of Hatred within them. They soon looked to Edward, The right hand man of Marium.

Edward was flipping through a stacks of paper while the commotion went on. None of it really concerned him. once gathering all the papers he would move and turn to somewhat to catch Dahlia as she kissed him. Edward kept and emotionless mask upon this person while she kissed him and listened to her words. The part of him knowing where he could find her caused a small crack in his mask and force a coy smile before he tossed her to the side allowing her to run off again.

Edward stood not looking back at her as she took off. Edward merely looked to the other Vampire gaurds and allowed his smile to melt off his face looking at them. "i have my orders. I can do nothing more than that" he said before turning off and ignoring them. This made some of the Vampires angry but one individual smiled holding up his rifle to his chest. He took the clip out and counted the bullets in his rifle. All pure silver. All that he needed.

The crowd of guards cleared a path as Roth, the Deputy Warden, approached the center of the group.  "Where were the fugitive(s) headed?" Roth barked loudly.  
     "They were running towards the woods sir, to the north." one of the guards answered.
     "Good.  Four of you come with me.  The rest of you lock down everything else in this prison and watch the perimiter." Roth said.  The guards stood frozen for a few seconds.  "NOW!" yelled Roth.  At once the guards scrambled out of the corridor, with four staying to pursue the lycan.  "Follow behind me at a safe distance.  I'll be the first to engage the enemy.  If she's not alone, you may intervine.  Otherwise save your ammo." Roth said before dashing out of the prison.  The team was soon in the woods and on Dahlia's trail.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 09:19:28 pm »

Duama glanced around and a little ways down the path he spied the scarf. Dashing over he picked it up and turned on his heel to return. "I believe this..is what she was looking for." He held the scarf in his hands, it felt smooth to the touch yet at the same time he felt that it was sound as steel. he handed it to Kura since it was clea the lycan was exactly used to him. He wondered if she could sense the latent power in him. He had only ever met a few lycan and fewer he could remember actually liking him. he chuckled at the thought but it was cut short as a gust whispered past his ear. He quickly grew serious. "It seems that our friend here brought quite a following. Kura, how many?" he demanded quickly.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 09:36:36 pm »

"Sit quietly a minute, love." Kura said, draping the beautiful scarf around Dahlia's shoulders. She stood tall and erect, yet still not much taller than 5'6" (were-vulpes are short compared to most other races). Her ears perked up to their full extent, easily adding another three inches to her height. "Not very many. It sounds like there are only about four or five of them. One is definitely closer than the others though. He or she must be in charge. What move should we make? We could take our young lycan to the temporary den."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:36:52 pm by Xira » Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 09:45:46 pm »

"That's probably the best move. Unfortunately we won't be able to make that move together..." Duama looked down deep in thought. It was obvious what needed to be done. And now he was positive. "We can't risk them picking up our trail on foot. We'll need to take out most of them before we can continue." he looked to the others and smiled "Trust me, no harm will come to either of you while I'm here."
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 10:41:29 pm »

Dahlia could hear the guards running and had heard the warden. She shivered at the thought of him. She had many scars on her back because of him. He was the one that had punished her every time she had done wrong. For some reason, he took interest and pleasure in her pain. She had to prepare for the worst. She stood in the man's shirt and took a hold of the beloved scarf. She covered her amber eyes and turned her face towards the two. The man she sensed was powerful and had a deep latent ability. Her cousin was standing next to her, her tail caressing her skin. "We have to go," she said simply. "You don't know how powerful the Warden is. It's said that he was one of the first vampires to exist..." she trailed off and bowed her head. "We have to move."
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 11:00:11 pm »

Duama smirked "Hmm, interesting. Let me ask you something, how old do you think the first ryuushin is?" he said looking at the two of them.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 11:27:38 pm »

Dahlia looked at the man. The Ryuushin....they were a myth. That was what she was told by her father. "The Ryuushin....they are real?" she questioned. She knew they didn't have the time to have a history lesson, but she was curious. Could he be.....the strange smell she was smellling now from him...
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 11:30:54 pm »

"Well I'd said theyre pretty real. You're talking to one." Duama had a smile on his face, he always enjoyed revealing himself to others for the first time. Their faces were always priceless
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: