Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 18, 2024, 12:37:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Obnoxious and irreverent...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obnoxious and irreverent...  (Read 339 times)
MissDangerMouse

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« on: October 13, 2010, 10:26:15 pm »

Yo~!

The name is Mouse. Danger Mouse.
I was drawn to this forum by Mookyvet, who guiled me, with relative ease I might add, into joining.
I suppose I'll follow her suit and just arrange a brief list of... Well... Who I am, I suppose.

1. I'm a fanatical fantasy nerd. I love anything based completely outside of reality, but the best stuff has a little truth sprinkled over the lie.

2. I used to be an artist. My pen is my brush nowadays.

3. I come on strong.... Like... Bathtub gin strong. Please take that into consideration.

4. I am studying to become a writer. That should be sign enough that I'll be committed to whatever I throw myself in to. Seriously. I once wrote 16 haikus about bacon just to infuriate a professor.

5. I'm quick to joke. I've lived enough to know that if you can't laugh it off sometimes, you'll never survive.

6. I watch more anime and read more comic books than I should. I love recommendations, but take my already wide experience into consideration: if you ask me if I've ever heard of Bleach, I will harm you. 

8. I am completely new to this site. I haven't fooled with forums in five or six years, so be gentle with me. I hope to be a quick study and have lots of fun with you all ^^

<:3~ 
Report Spam   Logged

What you write can always be edited, revised, and retracted. Speech is as eternal as memory. Be mindful. Your tongue is a blade that cuts both ways.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 10:35:43 pm »

-Runs in-

Hi im shadow and i would just like to say welcome and to be as active as you can be without becoming a shut in... well i guess you can become a shut in but that's really your call and all. But anyways i just wanted to say welcome and all that now so that this time i dont get caught up in all the randomness and violence.

-Runs out as fast as he can-
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
mookyvet

Queen of Chaos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 11:20:11 pm »

Ooooooh my god...

Oh my god...

You totally joined.

Dude...I am so excited...and WELCOME!

Oh man...this is going to be great... XD
Report Spam   Logged
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 12:13:10 am »

8D Have you ever heard of Bleach?! -is shot-

... Ugly & Stupid ...

Sorry. That had to be said, and I wanted to be the one to say it.

ANYWAY. -cough- I'm Kadri, and I am both the forum administrator and the one responsible for our current Mooky Infestation... And if you're friends with her, I have no doubt that you'll be friends with me, too. <3

-offers Miss Danger Mouse a welcome gift: an old-fashioned wooden Baka Mallet™-

I used to give these out to new members many, many years ago, and I think it may be time to bring the tradition back. They aren't as high-tech as some of the gadgets the other forum members leave lying around NA House, but they still work juuuust fine for breaking heads. ^^

...and if Duama comes in, hit him before he hits you. Roll Eyes

Aside from that, welcome to Neo-Anime!!

We're a small forum now, so I don't think you'll have any trouble getting into the swing of things... but if you run into any problems just let me know. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Kadaj
καλλιχτι

It was ever thus...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 04:03:46 am »

Welcome indeed. I am glad to see some new faces other than myself for once.
Report Spam   Logged

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:15:14 am »

*hugs Mouse* oh deary, yes don't let my big brother Duama hit you. If he does, just shove some leeks at him. Smiley I'm Valkyrie. I try to get on as much as I can and I'm at work right now greeting you! X.X anyways, welcome! *whispers in Mouse's ear* Don't touch my needles in my room. Or the alcohol. Or the panda. Adam will eat your legs...
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
MissDangerMouse

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »

What a fantastically warm welcome! I'm glad to be here.
And Yes Mookie. Yes. I joined. You're allowed to explode now. I need SOMETHING to keep my brain from turning to cheese, and sharpening it with this metaphorical whet stone should do the trick.

=Takes mallet with reverence=  Thank you, Kadri! I'm sure I'll be using it before you know it. =.=; I have little patience for idiocy.

Valkyrie, I will be sure to avoid any and all of your possessions unless told otherwise, as long as you stay out of the Box. =Indicates large violet box wrapped in a massive black satin bow=

I hope to be as productive a member as my peers. Offer whatever insight you think I could use. I'm a fossil by technology standards ^^.     
Report Spam   Logged

What you write can always be edited, revised, and retracted. Speech is as eternal as memory. Be mindful. Your tongue is a blade that cuts both ways.
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 06:17:12 pm »

So many new people. I think poor old Xi might just have to go into cardiac arrest.  Dead
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 06:25:28 pm »

A mallet to the head is worth a thousand words... and better still, you don't actually have to say any of them. Except perhaps, "YOU IDIOT!" right before you swing. And--

... -is momentarily distracted by the excessively large violet box- ...

Wow. That is a big purple box. This isn't going to turn into a metaphor for Pandora's Box, is it?

Anyway. -blinks, looking away from the Box- If you ever have need for a replacement mallet, I have plenty squirreled away in the basement armory. I had to lock them up because SHINTA and Salvationist kept stealing them.

Aside from that... The only quirk on this forum (that I can think of) is that nothing posted in The Dojo will count towards your total post count. That was done to encourage people to come out of the roleplaying threads every once in a while and contribute to topics and discussions elsewhere on the forum.

So many new people. I think poor old Xi might just have to go into cardiac arrest.  Dead

Only two new members, Xi. Don't die. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 06:30:43 pm »

That's more than we've had in years, Kadri-chan. I'm not sure I can handle sharing. ^.^
Report Spam   Logged

MissDangerMouse

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 06:39:27 pm »

Change is inevitable. I guess you'll just have to cope, friend. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 06:41:28 pm »

That's more than we've had in years, Kadri-chan. I'm not sure I can handle sharing. ^.^

Don't think of it in terms of sharing. Think of it as more people to glomp. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 06:43:54 pm »

*glares* You've already made a bad impression with me Miss Mouse. So don't you go calling me friend just yet. I'll deal with it for Kadri-chan's sake for now....
Report Spam   Logged

MissDangerMouse

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 06:52:19 pm »

I don't they'll be much glomping, Kadri. I'm too opinionated for Xira's tastes, it seems. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:53:30 pm by MissDangerMouse » Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 07:05:07 pm »

-sniffs the air- ...I smell drama.

I don't they'll be much glomping, Kadri. I'm too opinionated for Xira's tastes, it seems. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think perhaps that you just came across more strongly that most people here are used to, because you were up-front and to the point instead of tip-toeing around the issue.

As long as there is no blood spilled on the carpet or holes punched through the drywall (or bodies buried in the backyard), we should be good in the long run.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: