Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 18, 2024, 10:00:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

My random Creations

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My random Creations  (Read 143 times)
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: November 09, 2010, 08:01:35 am »

I'm no great artist like Kadri-nee or Munky-dude. But I am a graphic designer so I thought I'd post some of my creations and photos.

We're studying dada and collage in my drawing for graphics class so here comes this little beauty! ^_^ I collaged his entire body from ripped pieces of the Chronicle, his eye is bristol, with outlines in black india ink and yellow acrylic. And the spray paint background is also from yours truly! must say i'm pretty proud of it even tho he's only half done.

and now my photos! I was supposed to take an object and make a photo for a pseudo magazine ad, so I took my studio headphones and well....here it is! I call it the $6 billion hitman. Actually considering using it as a mixtape cover, I laid on my sidewalk and took close up pics of my face.

Ill add more later. DISCUSS!
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:54:58 pm »

Nice, you're a pretty talented designer. Are you going to school for it or something?
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:19:24 pm »

Yeah! I'm actually in he art department at university of houston like kadri-née and munky. Where as they majorin in art I think...I'm majoring in graphic communications
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:26:23 pm »

Fancy. That's the same thing I'm going for. Only for me they call it visual communications.  ^.^
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 10:26:17 pm »

Those are awesome, Dua. I love the contrast between you and the sidewalk in your $6 billion hitman shot... I probably never would have realized that you were laying on the sidewalk for those shots, if you hadn't said so. Sometimes, I feel kind of clueless. ^^;

And you definitely need to post a "finished" shot of your collage, once you finish it. I'm dying to know what the finished product is going to look like. The eye is already popping out at me... it freaked me out when I first looked at it, because I was viewing from my phone and it was like a giant eyeball in the middle of my screen. XD

Also:

Yeah! I'm actually in he art department at university of houston like kadri-née and munky. Where as they majorin in art I think...I'm majoring in graphic communications

^^; I'm actually not an art major. Drawing is just a particular hobby of mine. I'm an education major, with emphasis on early childhood and elementary education. I want to teach little kiddies.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 11:28:32 pm »

Haha thanks Kadri-nee, I'm still taking my studio arts so im not even in major concentration yet. But yeah I'll definitely post the finished product once I'm done.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Munky
spazz

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 03:05:21 pm »

kool stuff. really like the concept behind the 6 billion dollar hitman photo. think some added on photo editing would really do it justice. idk...just something to knock the background back some more from your face...make things look a little more nostalgic.

and we actually have the same major Smiley  I mean..I enjoy the whole fine arts thing, and i'm pretty good at it...but ya'noe only 2% of people who graduate with a fine arts degree actually continue to make art when they graduate? yeeeh...I'd rather go where the money is. actually would like to do animation, plan on doing graphic design first simply cause its easier. then once my foot is in the door I should be able to network my way into animation. it all makes sense in my head at least.
Report Spam   Logged
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 03:12:14 pm »

yeah, I plan to go freelance after school, and continue to bartend to network and pay the bills. i get alot of corporate regulars, all it takes is the right one and I can get myself some reliable and wealthy clients  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: