Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 16, 2024, 11:44:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hoi~

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoi~  (Read 158 times)
The_Horned_One

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: November 28, 2010, 01:20:33 pm »

Hi guys!  Some of you might remember me, but probably not, I was never very social on the previous NA...  Embarrassed

Anywho, let's see:
I'm currently studying the Calculus and the Spanish.  I was also studying the German, but that class literally gave me panic attacks, and I figure that one should avoid things that form ulcers fast enough for you to feel it.  I also work as a math tutor in the college that I go to.  Woo math!

I enjoy anime, manga, video games, the occasional RP.

Some anime I have watched or am watching:
Angel Beats
Ergo Proxy
Oreimo
Nurarihyon no Mago
Psychic Detective Yakumo
Code Geass

Some manga I have read or am reading:
Vampire Game
Wolf Guy
Gamble Fish
High School of the Dead
Nurarihyon
Bleach
Defense Devil
Naruto
Code Breaker

Oh, if I start mumbling about Lord English, or about how you shouldn't let your "good dog best friend" prototype with your kernelsprite before you enter the Medium, or quadrants and buckets... it's just because I'm a tad over excited about the new Homestuck update.  But I will always be excited about the new update... so just a heads up.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 02:35:31 pm »

AHA!! It looks like I beat the welcoming committee to the punch, for once~ Grin

So you were a member of the original Neo-Anime? I don't recognize your username, but then, it's been a while... Unless you were under a different name back then?

Regardless~ Hello, and welcome to our little corner of insanity!! I'm Kadri, the Empress of Yay... better known as the forum administrator and the thrower of marshmallows. ^^

-hands THO a welcome gift: an old-fashioned wooden Baka Mallet™-

You'll probably need this once the rest of the welcoming committee arrives... specifically, to defend yourself against Duama. He likes to, er, initiate "new" members by knocking them throw walls and suchlike. My advice? Hit him before he hits you. XD

Anyway, I have a research paper to finish writing, so I'd better hop to it... -grumbles- Gotta love the end of semester, yes? I can't wait for winter break to begin. >.<;

Have fun, post lots, and stay out of the sub-basement! That's where the penguins live. Evil
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 06:56:32 pm »

Stak! *glomps*
I was wondering if you would show up and I'm glad you did. :3
Report Spam   Logged

Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 12:10:54 am »

YETI!!!

*gives her a huge suffocating ninja hug*

wow, I never thought that I would still be in contact with you, xira, kadri, or duama at my current age...let alone all of you. all we need now is nova to return and the '06 crew will be complete. ANYhoo-- you seriously need to hit us with an update. i'm sure theirs a lot about your life to catch us up on.

please try to stay awhile this time, you guys are like my cyber family and all. and I know it must be quite difficult finding people in your age group who are into the same wierd bizarro shit we spend countless hrs talking about, so don't act like you don't enjoy our company Cool Guy  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 12:11:26 am by Munky » Report Spam   Logged
demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 10:09:05 am »

Wolf Guy

Win
....Oh..and Hello -walks briskly away-
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
The_Horned_One

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 11:55:13 am »

Stak! *glomps*
I was wondering if you would show up and I'm glad you did. :3
Yeah, I was about to leave for Arkansas, so I decided to wait until I got back before I signed up.  Man, I am sooo sick of food because of that trip.
YETI!!!

*gives her a huge suffocating ninja hug*

wow, I never thought that I would still be in contact with you, xira, kadri, or duama at my current age...let alone all of you. all we need now is nova to return and the '06 crew will be complete. ANYhoo-- you seriously need to hit us with an update. i'm sure theirs a lot about your life to catch us up on.

please try to stay awhile this time, you guys are like my cyber family and all. and I know it must be quite difficult finding people in your age group who are into the same wierd bizarro shit we spend countless hrs talking about, so don't act like you don't enjoy our company Cool Guy  

Yes, I shall try to stay awhile this time.  Send me an angry email if I don't.  I have my weird shy issues where I just disappear and never return, so I may need someone to smack me upside the head once and awhile. 

Let's see, as for a life update, there's not much.  Going to college now.  I don't have a major, even though it's the third year.  And I'm working the school's math lab, tutoring people and stuff.  People usually think I say meth lab, though, so I guess I need to learn to say math and meth differently.  Um... my cat, Daphne, got hit by a car, but she's doing fine now, even though her ribs feel pretty funky.  Oh, and I now have a niece and a nephew, but I have not seen them in the flesh yet.  My family is way too spread out. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: