Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:46:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Mass Effect

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect  (Read 178 times)
Munky
spazz

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: January 03, 2011, 12:31:04 pm »

for everything mass effect, in light of the mass effect 3 trailer dropping a few weeks ago.

ok, the answers I have to know first before talking about anything else......how many of you got with miranda on the first try? be honest.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 01:03:43 pm »

That frigid B*tch? Naaaaah, haha I got with Jack. For some reason I like crazy women, and being bad is really funny.  Flirt
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 06:42:51 pm »

The ME3 Trailer is out?? GLEE!!!

I absolutely hated Miranda. Would have shot that obnoxious b**** in the face if they allowed friendly fire. Nah, I went with Garrus. ♥
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 07:31:22 pm »

The ME3 Trailer is out?? GLEE!!!

I absolutely hated Miranda. Would have shot that obnoxious b**** in the face if they allowed friendly fire. Nah, I went with Garrus. ♥
somehow... Im not surprised there....but admittedely i saw the vids online of the cutscene of making it with him look like. Probably the funniest one.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:05 pm »

His reaction to Shepherd coming on to him is hilarious. He tells her he's going to do some "research" to figure out of the relationship would even work. And he's like a nervous teenager about it. I lolled right out of my computer chair when he said it. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 05:03:39 pm »

hahaha. you guys are funny.

do understand, that miranda represents that ridiculously hot girl in high school you wanted but could never get. naturally, you gravitate to her but then the game throws all these distractions at you. with all these lesser cute girls who are much easier to hook up with. human nature, you try talk to two girls at the same time and just see which one turns out for the better first. didn't expect the game to make me chose half-way.
the Jack and Miranda arguement completly blindsighted me, just remember thinking "FUUUUCK!! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING". I paniced and just turned the game off. saved her mission for last when I was better equiped to handle the situation.

but honestly, I actually like tali the most. thinking about replaying the game just pick her in setup for mass effect 3. rumors say the love interest will have consequences in the 3rd one. I peeped her scene and its very simular to how xira describes Garrus, very funny.

oh, and duama....I can't believe you took the easy way out with Jack. she lets you sleep with her after like 3rd conversation. you dissapoint me. smh
Report Spam   Logged
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 05:19:21 pm »

Maybe so, but Jack is a more complete person. She gets angry, she says what she doesn't mean. She pushes away people when she's scared to get close. After I helped her on he mission I felt I made the right choice. Besides Miranda seemed exactly like the popular girl. Stuck up, superficial, thought she was perfect, hell she was built to be that way. I went with who seemed like a REAL person. Besides I replayed the game and went for Miranda....then proceeded to delete the file after the sex scene. It seemed like Miranda was just a fun romp. Jack was more emotional and heartfelt in hers. Besides Im about to ruin Miranda for you. Dont you think she looks a bit like micheal jackson?

Yeah... I JUST DID THAT TO YOU MUNKY!!  Evil
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 07:35:56 pm »

OOOOOOOH.haha. thats dirty bro. I answer that photo with another photo.

she may look like Micheal jackson in the face, but she looks like kim kardashian from the neck down. and thats all that matters when the lights go out.

but on a more serious note, I get what your saying personality wise. which is why I was torn between jack and miranda at the start. jack appealed more personality wise, miranda was hotter. It wasn't until about a 3rd of the way through where you got tali back on your team, by then I was already committed to getting miranda. so tali had to sit on the shelf.

but another mass effect question: what did you guys do with the cure for the genophage? I kept it for myself. I figured, If I cure them and they go crazy and try to wipe out the galaxy that would only make it tougher for me in part 3. flip side, I might need their forces in part 3. so I just kept it for myself as an ace in the hole.
Report Spam   Logged
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 12:10:56 pm »

I did the same thing. I figured having an entire warrior race indebted to me could be something useful. and with the good doctor on my side I figure we do something to knock down a peg in 3, should it come down to it.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 12:50:19 pm »

Okay, three can play at this game.
Behold the face of sexy!

Oh yeah. ^.^

As for the genophage. It's been a while but I think I chose to actually cure them. I figured if they start getting busy they could be a real asset when the reapers show up. :3
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: