Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:04:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Retirement Announcement/ Roleplayer Roll Call

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Retirement Announcement/ Roleplayer Roll Call  (Read 179 times)
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: April 06, 2011, 02:35:18 pm »

Ok guys, here's whats up.  I will be dropping off the forum in middle/late August when I start my first semester for college.  I know its not impossible to juggle school and this forum, but I don't want to risk it against the usf honors program.  Now, A Tale Untold is the only active roleplay in the dojo, and I plan on finishing it before I leave.  But with the tournament ending soon, and the inconsistency of posts in ATU, things in the dojo are about to get kinda slow.  So, if I can find some good people to do it, I would like to start a small, kinda simple roleplay as something to pass the time.

If you: (1) Have oodles and oodles of free time to spend on the forum,  (2) Are familiar with the Yu Yu Hakusho anime series, expecially the dark tournament arc, (3) Do not mind playing multiple characters or maybe a team of characters, (4) Are able to commit to posting while your character is active in the story and (5) Would like to participate in a story based on the anime; then I would like you to reply to this thread and say so so that I can see how many people are interested.  If you are interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho role play, but will not have enough free time to commit for a while because of exam season, I would like you to make yourself known as well.  This won't be a roleplay where all of the characters appear at the begining.  If you have to join late and don't mind being a suppliment character, I may ask you to play an opposing team or to split a team with someone else to keep the story moving.

Above all, it will be a fun roleplay.  Im not going to stress to you all about finishing it, I just want it done productively if we start.  I've always thought about doing this roleplay, but I won't start it if I don't get enough people to show interest.  I need at least 5, preferably 6 people before I'll post an ooc.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 02:50:47 pm »

Even though you probably won't have time to roleplay... you can still drop in every now and then and say hi. Just saying. >>;

As far as the RPing goes... I might have time to join in a second roleplay once my semester ends early next month, but I'm not sure yet so I'm not going to make any promises. I think I might like doing a bit part or three rather than being a main character though, if I were to join this one.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 09:35:54 pm »

Sorry Irish, I would jump in, but I've never seen Yu Yu Hakasho, let alone the dark tournament arc. So, good luck, I'll be reading along. <333
Report Spam   Logged

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron
th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 01:22:11 pm »

thats depressing, its a great series
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 01:28:29 pm »

It definitely sounds interesting. I'd have to brush up on my Yu Yu Hakushou (it's been quite a while) and I'm not as good at doing multiple characters as I was but I think I could give it a try. :3
Report Spam   Logged

th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:54 am »

Thanks Xira.  The way I think it will work you'll only be playing one at a time for the most part.  You should be fine.

Now that I think about it Kyli, its a very basic series.  The mechanics behind the powers and whatnot are just about the same as what we use here; it wouldn't be too hard for you to figure that stuff out. 
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Veraledy
Figment of the World's Imagination

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 01:10:06 pm »

Count me in, sugah.
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 07:24:10 pm »

I'm always down for yu yu hakusho, I just rewatched the whole series and I'm ready to go with my team.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
th31r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 09:00:58 pm »

wow, I had almost forgotten about that.  Exams and all that jazz.  But I think there's enough interest now, so I'll whip something up over the next day or two and see what happens
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: