Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:05:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

what was your first RP at N.A?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what was your first RP at N.A?  (Read 366 times)
Munky
spazz

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: April 10, 2011, 01:54:55 pm »

Was thinking about it last night and brought up some very good memories.

remember mine was with Xira, Duama, Nova, and yeti coat. it was called "broken mirror". kinda broke the ice for all the relationships I would make with my N.A fam. its where nova and I started our big bro little sis relationship and i first realized Duama was probably the coolest Rp'er......ever. which is when I also understood why he was everyones rival on this site. haha...good times.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 02:15:51 pm »

XD Technically... this topic probably belongs in the Dojo (as does a certain other RP-related topic), but what the hell? We need things to talk about.

My first forum RP was a feudal Japan story reminiscent of Rurouni Kenshin. Sadly, that was a long, long time ago and none of the NA members that took part in it are still around. It's a real shame, because Holst, Sesshou, and Damonen were awesome. I was always sorry that we never finished that story.
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 04:01:16 pm »

Hey, the dojo is reserved for roleplays and ooc's.  And tournaments.  And the games section.  This is fine where it is.

My first RP had something to do with a campground.  I really don't remember anything about it, just that Vera and Duama were in it, and that my character's picture was a chibi combination of Link from windwaker and Kakashi from naruto.  Damn, that was a long time ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 05:50:05 pm »

Oh my word.. this is perfect. Haha. I don't remember what it was called, but it was the precursor to WW3, before the first Na died. I remember Nova got me into it, and Duama and I, and Irish... had a thing in it... xD
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 07:20:05 pm »

Wow, that was a long time ago.  I still remember that story too, it was the first time I played a lead villian.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 07:21:13 pm by th31r1shguy » Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 11:28:53 pm »

I think about all the "OOC" Comments we use to write in parenthesis at the bottom of our post. They were hilarious :D
Report Spam   Logged
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 10:04:20 am »

Oh my gosh I remember that one, Munky. ^.^
I was originally writing that into a novel but thought it might make for a more fun rp instead. Umm...I'm not sure that one was my first first though....no, my first was a typical school role-play for people with powers "School for the Gifted" I think it was called. I think that's where I first started to play around with pyrokinesis too until the KH2 rp where Xi's character was actually created. (she's 8 years old now, can you believe it?)
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 05:27:56 pm »

remember mine was with Xira, Duama, Nova, and yeti coat. it was called "broken mirror". kinda broke the ice for all the relationships I would make with my N.A fam. its where nova and I started our big bro little sis relationship and i first realized Duama was probably the coolest Rp'er......ever. which is when I also understood why he was everyones rival on this site. haha...good times.

Haha yep, and don't you forget it!that was good times.
Hey, the dojo is reserved for roleplays and ooc's.  And tournaments.  And the games section.  This is fine where it is.

My first RP had something to do with a campground.  I really don't remember anything about it, just that Vera and Duama were in it, and that my character's picture was a chibi combination of Link from windwaker and Kakashi from naruto.  Damn, that was a long time ago.

Ah, yeah that was the caravan, don't ask me how I remember that lol.

As for me I can't remember what it was called but my first was with Arcy, Neo Strife, yuu-mon, val, shinta, and gamersam. On. My first post I came in as val's brother and before long black rose's love interest. Then as I continued shia, xira, onyx, vera....wow I think except for kadri nee and mookie I've been the love interest of every girl that ever posted in the dojo. And been every guys rival...damn.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 01:09:54 pm »

*Brings in construction crew*

Yeah right over here that door.

*Notices everyone looking at him*

well we need to make the door bigger otherwise Duama wont be able to get that big head of his out.

Jk we all know you are a beast Duama. But to stay on topic my first rp was bitten, i was around for a long while before but didnt rp till shinta made me and i have been doing it ever since. Lets see i had duama shi marium shinta and animegirl along with a random few others in that. It was a good first experience.

Although like duama i think i have been the love interest of ever girl except the two duama named. However not a rival to many.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 03:33:20 pm »

*Brings in construction crew*

Yeah right over here that door.

*Notices everyone looking at him*

well we need to make the door bigger otherwise Duama wont be able to get that big head of his out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Dude... -gives Shadow a black and silver penguin-shaped medal- ...you totally just made my day with that comment. That was awesome. Thumbs-up

...no offense, Dua-kun... XD

I was originally writing that into a novel but thought it might make for a more fun rp instead. Umm...I'm not sure that one was my first first though....no, my first was a typical school role-play for people with powers "School for the Gifted" I think it was called. I think that's where I first started to play around with pyrokinesis too until the KH2 rp where Xi's character was actually created. (she's 8 years old now, can you believe it?)

Did you create Xi's character on the original NA, or on another RP foum? Because if she's 8 years old, that means you were around NA when I first joined... and I don't remember seeing you around that far back. o___O;

Also... damn, you guys are making me feel all nostalgic and stuff. ><;;

Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Kylii Kyfirus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 02:13:15 am »

The first RP I was really in was The Family Orphanage. And it still, to this day, was one of my most favorite RPs ever.
We were all family, and it was just so much fun! <3
Started by Marium, and there was Munky, Nova and Duama!
Love that one!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:16:46 am by Kylii Kyfirus » Report Spam   Logged

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 04:58:29 pm »

Did you create Xi's character on the original NA, or on another RP foum? Because if she's 8 years old, that means you were around NA when I first joined... and I don't remember seeing you around that far back. o___O;

She was in development before NA just didn't have a name. I just checked my creative self portrait (have a screenie of her creation post) and I guess she first got her name in 2006, so she's 5 not 8. XP
Report Spam   Logged

Arcy
Powerful Beyond Measure

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 01:18:54 am »

I do believe my first one was The Academy one started by Yuu-mon. I don't remember what it was called though. The first super serious one was The Caravan. What a beast of an RP. That's where Bureiku and I decided we'd be brothers in most of our RP's. Was rather nice. Also, I'm almost certain I've still got a copy of The Caravan sitting around somewhere...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:19:24 am by Arcy » Report Spam   Logged

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Kadri
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 02:19:52 am »

She was in development before NA just didn't have a name. I just checked my creative self portrait (have a screenie of her creation post) and I guess she first got her name in 2006, so she's 5 not 8. XP

AHA~ I knew I wasn't crazy!! (Not one 'crazy' comment from any of you... or I'll get my mallet.)

Seriously, though, I knew you couldn't have joined NA around the same time as me... I would have remembered that much. The batch I joined with was a very silly lot, and we had a lot of fun times--especially goofing off in the Dojo. XD

I do believe my first one was The Academy one started by Yuu-mon. I don't remember what it was called though. The first super serious one was The Caravan. What a beast of an RP. That's where Bureiku and I decided we'd be brothers in most of our RP's. Was rather nice. Also, I'm almost certain I've still got a copy of The Caravan sitting around somewhere...

Ffff... one of these days I'll have to go back and read The Caravan. I keep hearing all of you guys talking about it time and again, but that was obviously during the time when I stopped forum RPing and I completely missed out on it. ><;;
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:20:15 am by Kadri » Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:27 am »

Yeah. I think I joined around 2005....or something like that. ^^;
I just remember using the computers in the chemistry labs to check NA after school because the library was alway too full. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: