Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:15:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Happy Birthday, Dua-kuuuun!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Dua-kuuuun!!!!  (Read 155 times)
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:30:49 am »

I honestly couldn't resist...

From the front walk, NA House sits dark and eerily silent on its perfectly manicured lawn. The windows are dimmed and the blinds are partially closed... and it presents a spooky image to anyone who has ever experienced the chaos and mayhem that is normally Neo-Anime. There is not a single explosion to shake the ground, nor a giant robot hiding in the azaleas (or attempting to, at least). There is no loud music to rattle the upstairs windows, nor any strangely-colored smoke wafting out of the chimney.

Hell, there's not even a single penguin dancing on the fenceposts.

Something is very wrong here.

There is not a single sound as Duama turns his key in the lock to let himself inside... although there are some strange scurrying noises as he steps into the foyer and reaches out to flip the light switch.

The lights click on and suddenly the ceiling explodes in colorful confetti and crepe paper streamers, and the crazy residents of the NA House (including a horde of penguins dressed in rainbow-colored bow ties and party hats) leap out from behind various pieces of furniture, trapdoors, and swirling interdimensional portals.

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUAMA!!!!!!!!"

Just be glad it wasn't glitter. Wink

Happy birthday, Dua-kun!! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 02:21:28 am »

A single figure could be heard screeching as it fell from the sky, holding what appeared to be a cooler filled with some kind of liquid. The figure plunged headlong into duama, holding out the cooler so as to cover him in the liquids when he fell. There was a thudding noise, and a shuddering throughout the house as the figure crashed into duama.

Hey bro! Happy birthday and such! as for what's in that cooler, why don't you have a taste yourself and find out?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:14:10 pm »

Ah glitter. The herpes of the art world. XD

Happy birthday you growing boy you. ^.^
Report Spam   Logged

Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 05:50:41 pm »

Sittng up duama smiles as he rubs the back of his head. "Thanks guys, though I could do with the head trauma....still hungover from yesterday." Duama stands and it's now the others notice that he's visibly swaying. "Im never drinking Sake with my old man ever again, that-! Urp." he resists the urge to puke as his face turns a faint crimson. "Haha Im A man!!!"

haha seriously though guys thanks so much, Ive been soooo hungover all day its not even funny, but hey ur 21st only comes along once right?....unless you my friends and they turn ur entire weekend into a celebration god...I may die tinight haha
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:27:04 pm »

Haha. Dude you totally should have invited me. 21, and I've still not had actual alcohol (a few sips of Mike's Hard Lemonade doesn't count).

Don't go puking on the carpet now. We just cleaned it up nice for this party. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 11:51:57 pm »

Pfft~ Xira is right... please don't vomit all over the nice clean floors. It took us ages to get the iridescent orange paint out of the carpet, and the green alien blood out of the rugs... Roll Eyes

It's awesome that your friends are turning it into a party weekend for you, though. I hope you're still with us come Monday morning. =P

Also, Xi... if you ever happen to come down here for a visit, I promise to take you out for drinks and you can watch my friends try to get me drunk. They think it's some kind of challenge because I've never been drunk before... but I've seen them drunk and falling all over themselves and acting completely insane. Good times, good times. XD
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:52:47 pm by Kadri » Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: