Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
March 19, 2024, 06:09:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

I-I...Oh My God

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I-I...Oh My God  (Read 1261 times)
Nova

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« on: August 20, 2011, 09:10:36 pm »

Okay...I'm kinda speechless that this is still here. It's just a little insane that I found Y'all. (Notice my Alabama Accent? Nifty ain't it? Tongue) I was looking up Free sites for something else and got bored, as hard as it is to get me sidetracked, (Pfft) and stumbled upon ya'll. For a Moment I just stared in awe, frozen. I'm not being overly dramatic either. So much stuff has happened! Its been six years hasn't it? Since I joined the first NA? I remember I was thirteen and I told y'all I was sixteen, I thought I was so clever! Silly Nova! Y'all have no idea how many times I've looked back on my my first few threads in my head and visibly winced. I have no idea how y'all put up with me. It was Bad... *shivers*so Bad, oh the horror. (Yes Bad, With a Capital 'B') I have to stop thinking about it now, It hurts my heart.

Anywho, I missed y'all! I just had to get on here and say hi! I might not roleplay, I'm still deciding on that one, but I'm gonna be lurking and I'm always up for talking
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 10:07:33 pm »

I Vaguely remember you, but I still welcome you all the same! And with that -Uberpoke- We shall commence the initiationings :p
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]
Arcy
Powerful Beyond Measure

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 10:22:23 pm »

I still remember you! Haha! I'm glad you found us. I don't RP either, but I still hang around and chat whenever I get the chance.
Report Spam   Logged

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 03:26:12 am »

Pffft... Nice timing, Nova. (Yes, I do remember you.) Funny how, just as I start thinking about pulling the plug, another forum "oldie" magically reappears. Niiiiiice timing indeed. XD

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Sad how fast time flies by... x____x

Anyway, welcome back!! It's gotten really quiet around here lately, but people still disengage "lurk mode" and pop out of the woodwork every now and then... so grab a muffin, try not to fall through the hole in the kitchen floor (Sal is no longer allowed to play with mechs in the house...), and if a penguin comes out of the basement with a rocket launcher in its flippers... DUCK. >__>;;

Oh, and what Fayt said about initiationings... <__<;;

Yeah. Well. If Duama happens to show up here at some point and tries to "initiate" you... RUN AWAY. And don't worry; I have the penguins on standby with glitter bombs to cover your escape. ^___^;;
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 10:00:55 am »

Nova!!!  It's been a long time, my friend.  Like, I can't remember when you left long.  But you've returned, and that's cool.

What Kadri said about things being slow around here goes tripple for the dojo (compared to when you were around before).  But we have survived, sort of.  If you do decide to come back to roleplaying... I wish you luck.  Lots and lots of luck.

p.s: if duama doesn't come around to re-initiating you in a week, I'll take the baka mallet and do the honors myself, if nobody objects
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Xira
Uncia

Be careful, I bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 04:15:39 am »

I think I remember you actually (odd since I have so much crap cluttering my brain right now. I'm amazed I ever remember my name at this point Tongue). Anyways, I'm glad you found us again. ^^
* Xira feel's guilty for being MIA and not saying so first. -_-;
Report Spam   Logged

Nova

View Profile
Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:41 pm »

I'm so glad to wee y'all! So many of the older NA Members are here! :3 So far I remember all of you!

@Arcy: :3 I remember you as well Arcy, I think I remember you had a really awesome icon. It was this one! x3 Was that yours? I just remember someone had that Icon.

@Kadri: I remember You and Your Penguins! <3 I loved those little guys! And funny how things work out huh? Guess it was because of you that I came back eh? My 'NA Sense' was tingling. =)

@th31r1shguy: (Dude, I'm still, to this day, amazed how you remember how to type out that name. Its so random xD) Yeah, I don't think I'll roleplay on here, I'll just Lurk and randomly reply to topics. Tongue

@Xira: I'm glad I found y'all as well! Its great to be back! ^,^
Report Spam   Logged
Arcy
Powerful Beyond Measure

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 12:15:05 am »

I had a few icons, and quite a few were Yin/Yang related. It's good to have you here though!
Report Spam   Logged

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
ValkyrieOfDreams
Dream-Weaver

Innocent but deadly...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 09:31:52 pm »

I...umm...welcome back Nova. This might be my reintroduction too, since I've been caught up in the military and all...well, hi? :D
Report Spam   Logged

I am the one you fear at night. I can give you beautiful dreams...or I can give you nightmares. Which would you prefer?
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 09:42:39 pm »

the "remember me" checkbox is very useful for that.  other than that, it's muscle memory
Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 05:12:30 pm »

Nova-chan!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Kadri
.:: Empress of Yay ::.
Administrator

Shh... I'm invisible...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 07:37:16 am »

Pffft... for the first time in ages, Duama arrives in a Scratching Post thread and doesn't knock the "newcomer" through the wall (or cause some other type of property damage). I am officially speechless.

Totally marking this day down on my calendar of unexpected things. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Discord Tag#5403

Welcome to the Idiots Convention. Would you like a free t-shirt?

Oh look, I found my original Neo-Anime signature... Ah, good times... XD

Munky
spazz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 08:43:00 pm »

this would be my first day I had the chance to log on to this site in about...say 2 months? and it just so happens its the same week my beloved little sis came back home-- oooooh yeh. VIRTUAL HUGS!! (meaning i kinda just hug myself and push it into the comp screen...assuming it makes it to you).

but yeh, definitely good to have you back darling. our late night conversations were pretty epic and its always nice to have another verbal punching bag to vent my frustrations on from all the stressing of school.  lots to catch up on....you should be a freshman right now, no?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: