Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:56:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Unable to reply to forum closing thread, so I'm replying here!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to reply to forum closing thread, so I'm replying here!  (Read 918 times)
demon-fayt
"I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad; The dreams in which I'm dying are the best ive ever had..."

"The slower we move, the faster we die..."

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: September 14, 2011, 01:34:49 am »

Heh yeah, I guess it's been a long time coming. I had tried to urge kadri multiple times to re-think this out of some far-flung notion that maybe things would get better, and whenever a new member would spring up it seemed that it would for a while. As much as anyone else has said, I feel as if you guys are a flesh-and-blood family to me, and leaving this will surely be a crushing blow to my spirit. It's sort of like being at a reunion of sorts and reliving the adventures of times past; and sure, those times were great, but as we all fall away it's impossible not to be upset, not because we can't relive those moments, but because there are no future memories to make.  I truly will miss this place, and all that it's meant to me in the last 7 years of my life. (oh, and if anyone want's my contact info: Darkloardpiggy@hotmail.com, yeolesmithy@gmail.com,  facebook.com/yeolesmithy) Maybe it's true what they say: Life is all about goodbyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Pro quis causa does vir diligo tamen ut certe certo sui suus satisfaction?

Click to view my Personality Profile page" border="0[/url]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: