Neo-Anime Forums
Neo-Anime Forums
August 21, 2018, 04:47:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

RP- dimensional crossing

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RP- dimensional crossing  (Read 3075 times)
sensationalninja

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2009, 10:42:07 pm »

Throughout the many parallel worlds each one differs in size, shape, and beings who inhabit it. On one of these worlds lived the scientist who sought travel between them in order to better understand his own world and what made them different from others. It was during the experiment now named "Bridge" that he managed to open a doorway to another universe. What he didn't realize about The connect though was that it had appeared in the middle of space closer to a sun on the peak of its lifespan. While be prepared to send a small observation droid through the doorway the machine received a massive bolt of energy from the super nova of the sun and overloaded the doorway. What was once a small circular doorway became an uncontrollable wave. The energy spread out and began to consume the scientists world. Their entire universe's were pulled into the connected one. But, because two universes cannot take up the same space a fusion occurred pulling together both worlds into one. Both earths came together in an apocalyptic occurrence.  The worlds had completely changed. Physics and matters were jumbled into an explosive rearrangement of possibility leaving the world to shape its own structure. Earth wasn't the only thing changed though. The people would never be the same. some were spared and and others gifted with powers beyond their wildest dreams. But, the unlucky few who found themselves in the wrong place they were given no mercy. Some people were fused into the same being changing shape, form and color. There were even those who became animals or humanoid animals. It left the population in a state of chaos and confusion. chaos spread like wildfire and it was as though the fate of this new world would be chaos. Until several individuals stood up and shouted from the mountain tops to those that would hear them. That the change wasn't bad and they shouldn't panic. They preached acceptance of what happened and to rebuild the world into something better. and so began the new renaissance for those who saw reason and understanding in their words.

15 years later.
Almost every major city has been rebuilt and the areas around them livable. The major populated locations such as india and china took longer than the others and as such were still in the process of building their businesses and stores. they had homes though. IN places like new york it was the same. But, there were other places that couldn't be rebuilt. SO, they became what is known as the unknown. It took its name from the things that lived their. Humans and those who were mere shells of what humans used to be. A major part of the rebuilding process went to the people who had developed certain abilities in the wake of the fusion. They were all Diverse and most used them for rebuilding and helping. Others, fell to the allure of power and became selfish, as some already knew. SO, they were outcasted to the unknown and stayed there until they were ready to re-enter society and use their powers to help.

5 years after that.
For the most part the world is as good as it will get. The unknown evolved with its people into a haven for those who weren't accepted in the city or felt to afraid to live there. As it happened more and more the city's were populated with normal looking people and those with less than normal features populated the unknown. Now, the most populated city is New Washington. The capital restored and government slowly taking back its old power. the people settle into some form of a normal life and up north in Pennsylvania resided an unknown.

Character

Name-

appearance-

ability(if one)-

occupation-

location-

Bio-
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Veraledy
Figment of the World's Imagination

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 07:17:54 pm »

Name- Raanan Daire

Appearance- Bright turqoise hair with green and purple lowlights with shells and coral bits tied into the end of a handful of randomly placed dreads mid-back length, eyes that look like cut and polished marbles made of amber no pupils or irises, 6'3", thin but muscular, skin is like that of a cuttle fish but in the pattern of water reflection ripples casted by light, changes like a cuttlefish's skin to send messages and signify moods, webbed toes and hands, long black leather pants, black leather tank with tooled designs from her home world, otherwise looks like a human female (Link for skin description:  http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/media/6/water-motion-and-light-reflection_2434.jpg )

Ability(if one)- Breathing underwater as well as on land

Occupation- Drifter, works fishing, and retrieving things from underwater, gives swimming lessons on the side

Location- The coast of Pennsylvania

Bio- Raanan was a part of the Bridge project, a person from one of the other worlds discovered, she agreed to return to Earth to learn about humans, and to help scientists understand the differences between their races. When the universes merged her world was destroyed, and she survived the drastic change to Earth while diving in the Bermuda Triangle on an assignment. Only known survivor from her world.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 07:32:06 pm by Veraledy » Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
Duama449
*narrows eyes* Read my sign!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 09:04:25 pm »

Character

Name- Duama Cross

appearance-

ability(if one)- Psionic projection- a type of telepathy that physically creates corporeal(real) objects from psychic energy

occupation- mercenary, drifter

location- The unknown, formerly north houston

Bio- Once a normal student Duama was feared because of his appearance and finally chased away because of his ability, an experience that changed him. Seeing humanity at its worst Duama has become cynical and sarcastic about "human nature" making him intially distrustul of anyone he meets. A drifter, Duama lends his ability to the highest bidder. However, recently he's chosen to work as a bodyguard for Raanan Daire...for free.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:22:19 pm by Duama449 » Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:37:49 pm »

Awww, arigato Dua-kun! : ) Do you think I made her creepy enough? I've been wanting to paint something of her description since NA 2 has been up, but it wouldn't come out until now.
Report Spam   Logged

"Walker in Darkness, from whose face earth and heaven long ago fled." Truant, House of Leaves
th31r1shguy
(self proclaimed) King of the Short Posts

not to be confused with th4t1r1shguy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 01:29:51 pm »

im just gonna mark my spot here. i dont have time to write a character sheet now, but ill definatly join this one

Name- Jeff Masterson

appearance-http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/Th31r1shGuy/anime/kaminablog.jpg

ability(if one)-mineral cloning: able to take earth based substances (sand, dirt, rock, concrete, & eventually metal) and turn them into physical moving copies of himself.  (strength and durability of the clones is based on what they're made of)

occupation-construction worker

location-Pennsylvania unknown

Bio-During the chaos of the fusion, Jeff's hair turned blue.  Virtualy anaware of what had happened, he joined the construction project to help rebuild New York.  When the project collapsed, Jeff moved from city to city to help werever he could.  Twenty years of traveling and construction landed him in Pennsylvania, using his clones to work on entire city blocks at a time.  He's still prity ignorant about what happened, grasping a vauge concept of "fusion"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 01:39:21 pm by th31r1shguy » Report Spam   Logged

Shit Happens
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 11:32:15 am »

Awww, arigato Dua-kun! : ) Do you think I made her creepy enough? I've been wanting to paint something of her description since NA 2 has been up, but it wouldn't come out until now.
Nah it's perfect! And it's been a while since we actually worked together on a thread, we always seem to eventually....figured I'd just do it from the start. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Veraledy

Cirque du Belladone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 09:13:28 pm »

Sounds like a plan! : D
Report Spam   Logged

HydingDeamon

Life's purple. And yummy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 03:46:56 pm »

Hope you don't mind my joining?? Haven't Rp'd in several months now!!!!

Character

Name- Alanya McKoy

appearance-

ability(if one)-
ecological empathy- The ability to sense the overall well-being and conditions of one's immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature
cross-dimentional awareness-the ability to detect action and events in other "dimensions"

occupation- recovery

location- Living the life of a nomad, she travels the Unknown

Bio- Alanya works with a crew assembled in remembrance of the many people who lost either their lives or their minds in the "event". She works to bring the Unknown and the cities together as one once more, which often gets her into alot of trouble. She's recently lost her best friend in a feud between the "normals" and the outcasts.
Report Spam   Logged
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 09:21:31 pm »

hope its ok that i joined

Name- Dr. Neo Cloud

appearance-

ability(if one)- he is an unlimited power source, can also use it as an attack but doesn’t really know how

occupation- Scientist/ power source for city near unknown.

location- city

Bio- He was a scientist working on a knew power source for greater then nuclear energy. When the worlds collided he also collided with his work making himself one huge energy source. Power greater then anything he could have imagined. Although he now fears himself. Now the city using his own creation uses his body to power the city, with out the people in the city knowing it. He is trying to come up with a way to figure out to use his body to completely revert the process of fusion and separate the worlds.
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
onyx_is_radiant
i reject your reality, and submit my own.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 09:18:13 pm »

Name- Radiance Shine. Nickname "Rade" or "Shine"

appearance- For the most part her appearance stayed the same as it was. Tall, almost translucent skin, very soft skin almost as smooth as water, dark brown hair, deep blue/green eyes. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime%20Girls/girl1-2.jpg

ability(if one)- Control everything water. She can even morph herself into the water, as Sandman turns to sand. Haha.

occupation- Works with Raanan with swimming lessons. Also, a sort of vigilante, who can't stand wrong being done. Martial arts skill are exquisite.

location- Coast.

Bio- Onyx was the child of outlaws in the regular world. She inherited her powers, but, not her parents vindictive ways. She wandered alone until she found Raanan. She now works with her sometimes, and finds other ways to help the world around her. [Lol]
Report Spam   Logged

The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Duama449

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 09:20:13 am »

sooo that makes it that Vera, onyx, and I are gonna be traveling together....oh this is gonna be good.
Report Spam   Logged

Dancing Artest kirby!!
   \\\\
<(0.0<)  

////
(>0.0)>
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 10:42:37 am »

((To quote Wolf when he uses his Smash, I'm gonna have fun this  Evil))

Character

Name- Lilanna Cross or now Shoto Cross

Nickname- Sho

appearance- Like my Avi in a nice black suit.

ability(if one)- Can see Energies of all types and points to break them.

occupation- none, is a killer

location- Coast

Bio- Before  the merging of two worlds Shoto used to be only Dumam's sister. Due to the merging of the two world she was merged into a body of a boy. Not that she minded. The high school she went to with Duama was a very rough school. As duama had his share of promblems she had hers leaving her to come home at times bleeding, bruised, and torn clothes. Her parents wouldn't listen to her tears (no suprise there ey?) and the only person that would would be her brother Duama who often handled the situation with violence which cause the situations to escalate.

And the day the two earths became one was an uncomfortable one. Lianna hates the fact that she is a boy now and has since long lost touch with her brother, if he's even still alive now. But until then with her new found power of seeing differ energies and being able to destroy them she'll search for everyone of her past who has ever wronged her and kill them first before trying to find a way to get her body back.
Report Spam   Logged
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 11:54:42 am »

So it almost looks like with maruims power and my characters goal it is inevitable that we meet. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Even if the corpses pile up under my throne and my rivers flow crimson. I will not stop till I have reached my goal
Marium
Vampiric Rp King

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 11:58:52 am »

i try to make it that way, the infinite vs the void XD
Report Spam   Logged
Shadow Crusnik
The Fallen God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 12:03:27 pm »

yes it should be interesting how this one goes, and also both our characters working for the same goal, although you might end up being a body gaured. Dead
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: